the thread about nothing...

yall need to switch to water or vape- go easy on them lungs fellas
smokin.gif

Step ahead of u. I ordered some pocket vape from someone I follow on Instagram. Herb. Oil and hash. 70 shipped.
whats that dudes IG ? ima have took look into this myself. These vanillas aint cuttin it anymore

**** it..

Ive been letting this situation with my co worker burn. I went to her place Thursday night like around 10. She's cooking, like, just started. Who the hell cooks this late? I know shes not cooking for me. Now she got a 2bedroom apt and the ac is out, so it's hot AF in her crib. Sweats dripping from my forehead. We smoke, talk, watch a movie, she's off and on cooking(she got high and kept stopping). After the movie goes off, she doing her sit at the edge of the couch and play with her phone deal. I coulda made move but it was hot, we're both sweaty, I just got out that place.

The next day she brings what she cooked the night before and 2 plates. Yea she did cook for me. So I go back over there Friday night ready to seal this deal and her son is there. So I'm like damn, not tonight. She also tells me her little boy has told her BD about her "new boyfriend". I still chill just in case the lil one falls asleep. We done smoke, so I fall asleep, she falls asleep, jr is wide awake. I woke up just in time to see the credits come on, as soon as the credits come up jr stands up and starts talking to me. I've played this game before, we're not going to out last the kid. So I leave.

I leave her alone Saturday, Sunday I help my sis move. I hit her up Monday, she never hollered back. Tuesday we at work and she asks did I BBQ on Monday. I did and she starts with why did you bring me any. I'm like whatever *****, I hit you up. She says she didn't do anything till around 11 that night. I dunno if she's trying to tell me just to hit her up late or she blew me off on purpose.

Today, she comes in having a fit about how "thirsty" she is and she can't make a "thirst run". This ***** is the queen of double speak. I know what she's really saying, but can't be. How you gonna write me off when you put me in ****** situations?
instead of playing these mind games...

why dont you just come straight out and tell her aint no one got time for theses mind games.

Honestly, I think part of me likes all this and the fact that I got so close with no pay out..

TAN isn't different, this is what NT as a whole is like during early summer. It's always really slow and drags like crazy.

nah place feels distant, like its cheating on me.
bout to sell out & switch to reddit.
they have an active cat section.

not sure if srs yet

Last edited:
High protein diet literally has me farting all day...and taking like 4-5 number 2s a day :x

Yep more poo talk in tan

Picture filters are ruining the shoe game. I know there have always been great angled shots and what not...but now a days the difference from shoe in hand vs shoe in picture is insane. Pictures making all the colors pop or look like a darker shade then they are...you see them in person and are like oh...eh they ok

spare me with "shoe game" what is that....or its been ruined worse materials higher price blah blah blah

Last edited:
Are 3-5 number 2 sessions a day healthy? Been doing it for about a year now. All that protein and calories intake. :x

doesn't seem like it....... my body runs on a schedule- every morning around 10 (after coffee and breakfast). Sometimes i'll have a 2nd or even 3rd if I eat something that doesn't agree with me. But usually just once a day, and my stomach is definitely stronger than most.

Ive already got 4 in the book...its not even 2 yet...im sure i have at least 2 more left.

I used to be cool with like 3 a day being a max...2 a norm.

TAN isn't different, this is what NT as a whole is like during early summer. It's always really slow and drags like crazy.
nah place feels distant, like its cheating on me.
bout to sell out & switch to reddit.
they have an active cat section.

not sure if srs yet
Please dont be Reddit is
sick.gif
. You might as well join a forum about eggs and all the nasty things that you can make with nasty eggs
Just found out these are real 
sick.gif
Wow theyve gone too far

Why would you want a soda that taste like a food??? :x

"You know what would be perfect to wash down these hot wings? More hot wings!!"

So Eric Wareheim from Tim and Eric is producing music videos now...for the likes of 2Chainz none the less...

Back
Top Bottom