the thread about nothing...

I used to love when the rich kid had the super nice light weight bat....if that wasn't there i had this heavy *** Louisville slugger that i swear was just solid metal

laugh.gif
I had the all-metal dinosaur too back in LL...the **** they have out now is like cheating. They weigh like 15oz and have the whole barrel as a sweet spot.

2014__Miken_Superfreak_Max_Utrip-290x300.JPG

http://www.clubrollers.com/slowpitch-softball-bats/nsa-usssa-100-mph?product_id=109

This one has a 3 1/2" barrel and all the weight is at the end. That's a ******* tennis racket.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Salute LOT,

TAN is definitely missing something, but we'll survive. Got a long day ahead of me today and it won't be pretty but oh well. I'll never understand the Halo love, but FPS aren't for me at all, I can't stand them. Peace to the TAN haters. Hope y'all have a good day.

TAN is different right now just because its the first part of summer and everyone is getting settled into what they're doing.

We gon make it brah. :nthat:

Salute LOT,

TAN is definitely missing something, but we'll survive. Got a long day ahead of me today and it won't be pretty but oh well. I'll never understand the Halo love, but FPS aren't for me at all, I can't stand them. Peace to the TAN haters. Hope y'all have a good day.

TAN is different right now just because its the first part of summer and everyone is getting settled into what they're doing.

We gon make it brah. :nthat:

eh, its probably cuz Ive been MIA lately

chuckle.gif

I miss anything worth mentioning? :nerd:

Word. I swear you surround yourself with the right people, never forget family and friends who've been there for you, ignore social media sites, have goals you're working toward slowly but surely step by step, spend your free time however you want, and always leave time during the day to just sit and think/meditate. Most importantly, try as many new things as possible and just open up/share with people (they will likely open up to you more after; that's how real bonds are formed). That's my formula for happiness
happy.gif
Sounds about right. That's all I need in life. I'm really trying to figure out what else to put in there besides a nice house and a few cars.
Just found out these are real 
sick.gif
concussive projectile vomit @ ranch dressing soda

I love bacon dearly, but anybody else think this pop culture bacon obsession thing is going a little too far? I saw actual bacon mouthwash...that's just nasty.

oh, and btw...LOT?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Another job rant...

I work at a small medical facility doing IT work.

I started doing small things like install systems and stock equipment while I attended school.

Well during that time I gained A LOT of experience and much of what I do is beyond entry level help desk support. I work in a 2 person IT department that supports 75 employees.

Our company had a wage freeze 2 years ago and I haven't had a raise since. My wage is laughable and I only get 30 hours a week.

I don't feel entitled to a raise but I believe it is only fair for the service I have been providing at the "I'm a student" discount for the last 5 years.

This past winter the GM denied my supervisor's request to have my job title changed from assistant to IT Analyst because the GM expected me to ask for more money, no ****.

I graduated 3 weeks ago. My very supportive supervisor helped me put together a nice proposal to be a full time employee with a raise in pay.

I haven't heard anything yet, but I get this feeling I am being put on the backburner. I have applied to at least 10 jobs in the area since submitting so I can have a backup plan/leverage if I ever negotiate with them.

Any tips to respectfully bring up the situation without being canned or sonned on the spot? Thanks.

Honestly, just look for another gig. If they can't appreciate you now how can you expect them to appreciate you later. When you do find another gig and they submit an offer for you to stay, don't do it because if cuts need to be made in the future you would be on the block.

:wow:

Either I've won, lost horribly or this ***** is bat ****...

A women who is bat **** = winning :smokin

But story? :nerd:

Also repped for the Lana talk :evil:

Repped for the hipster girl talk :evil:

Repped for the liking crazy girls :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
TAN isn't different, this is what NT as a whole is like during early summer. It's always really slow and drags like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom