the thread about nothing...

My girl has a thing for having sex in my childhood bed.....my parents room is across the hall. Hope my parents don't really look at the sheets if they do bed laundry this week
sick.gif
whats your roommate into??? 
nerd.gif
 besides me, of course.

My girl has a thing for having sex in my childhood bed.....my parents room is across the hall. Hope my parents don't really look at the sheets if they do bed laundry this week
sick.gif
whats your roommate into??? 
nerd.gif

besides me, of course.
She likes tater tots, fried pickles, and wings. She asked me to go to hooters last night and I always say no when she asks me to go out but wings sounded good.
OH EMM GEEE

I am into all those things too!!!!!! Hook it up one time!

2 > 1. Mankind has yet to duplicate the experience of taking a titty nap, especially for the night. All the other ******** is almost worth it just for those.
haha inflatable titty pillows, blow them up to preferred cup size via nipple.

nerd.gif
 brb, contacting law firm to trademark.

Just had $3 6 inch roasted chicken from Subway

-Lettuce

-Tomato

-Red Onions

-Mozz Cheese

-Oil and Vinegar

-Salt and Pepper

on wheat

devil.gif
devil.gif

IS googling "nancy bad girl club" SFW? Need to see her face.
Just did

and yeah you're good

my safesearch is on as well though
laugh.gif

They sayin Keef frontin' about that pic
grin.gif

"Say it ain't Sosa"

-NTer's sn I cant remember

Last edited:
Patiently praying that some stupid *** bird comes & eats this queen wasp thats been at my window all day trying to get back to building a nest inside my window (that im too shook to swipe down)

Light that thing on fire bro

Its at the very top of the window seal. Hard to reach. I thought about that. I dont know if she laid her eggs already or what. I do know she's pissed tho. Probably waiting on me to go take a smoke on my back deck :lol:.............|I

I'm disgraced to share the same first name as him. At least I had it first.

I get even more upset when people call me Keef. *waits for someone here to call me Keef* It's ok, it only bothers me IRL.

Do you have......a llama?

Back
Top Bottom