the thread about nothing...

that is gross 
mean.gif

TAN isn't different, this is what NT as a whole is like during early summer. It's always really slow and drags like crazy.

nah place feels distant, like its cheating on me.

bout to sell out
Please dont be Reddit is :x . You might as well join a forum about eggs and all the nasty things that you can make with nasty eggs

tumblr_mm14k5lnMb1sp5yuho1_400.gif

you gon learn.
you gon learn bout these eggs
you gon learn why these eggs are good for you
you gon learn

Texan?!? Out of Texas?

What is this witchcraft?!?

Guarantee no signals were used while you were behind them.

Last edited:

Mo traffic

Scumbag co workers... :smh:
where is that at???
got a appointment with my lawyer tomm.

:nerd:
for what??
2 bahn mi's for lunch :pimp: :evil:
My man...... I was so close to stopping for Bahn Mi on my way back to Rocklin from packing at my apartment in Sac last night. But it was like a 20 minute drive south to Huong Lan by Ranch 99, then like a 45 minute drive north back to Rocklin..... this was at 5 pm too so there was hella traffic so I didn't do it 
frown.gif

dat feels of regret 
embarassed.gif

I saved the 2nd one for u papi :wink:

retail managers really make or break the job :smh:..im tired of always having to come in and deal with they attitudes..the other employees just take man that **** dont fly with me and I let them know..hopefully I don't lose my job over this

I aint gonna lie, I kinda (KINDA) miss working retail.

If I could find a laid back part time retail job, I'd take it on as a second job.

I aint gonna lie, I kinda (KINDA) miss working retail.

If I could find a laid back part time retail job, I'd take it on as a second job.
What makes you kinda kinda miss retail?

just curious

Only thing I can say I missed was my co-workers and conversing with the bettys at the store. This was mostly due to my age that made it enjoyable

Everything else I couldnt stand it.

My only retail job was my first job at Toys R Us. All my co workers were cool as hell, some became life long friends. **** management was cool as hell. Aside from Christmas, it was a bunch of chilling. Thats why I said a laid back retail job, like Hobby Lobby or some ****...

I loved working retail.

It has it's moments, but if your co workers are cool and your store is cool that out weights the bad.

The holidays and ignorant people though :smh: :x

QFT.

My manager and assistants are very cool people. Blessed I landed in this footlocker :lol:

Co-workers are dope too.

But sometimes damn I just want to hit them stupid clients :smh:

My only retail job was my first job at Toys R Us. All my co workers were cool as hell, some became life long friends. **** management was cool as hell. Aside from Christmas, it was a bunch of chilling. Thats why I said a laid back retail job, like Hobby Lobby or some ****...
Word. I used to work at Brookstone, my boss was cool as hell ( I wanted to smash
mean.gif
)

I swear we didnt do **** there, no damns given when we clocked in
One bed room with bunk beds
nerd.gif
You can have top
smile.gif
This is how we do it

step-brothers-bunk-beds-o.gif

Didn't feel like this warranted a thread. Would you all please go vote for my girlfriend for this AA Daft Punk contest. Thanks!
link

When I was younger I learned what schizophrenia was from tv, like we learn most things as kids. For a while I was pretty scared because I thought I had it since I always heard my own voice in my head. When I was at a doctors visit I finally told him about it and he informed me that what I was experiencing was called thinking.

Back
Top Bottom