the thread about nothing...

Been looking at cars recently and now I see why the M3 is NTs favorite car. Its sleek, compact and overall has a nice look. My only questions are how hard is it to find one that has an Automatic Transmission and what is the most should one spend on a used one? Won't be buying a car anytime soon, but just thought I should start researching for when my paper is right.

If you are looking for an M3 with an auto ******.................... you shouldn't be looking for an M3

Obviously, still funny though. When did you get all serious about everything?

Been looking at cars recently and now I see why the M3 is NTs favorite car. Its sleek, compact and overall has a nice look. My only questions are how hard is it to find one that has an Automatic Transmission and what is the most should one spend on a used one? Won't be buying a car anytime soon, but just thought I should start researching for when my paper is right.

Impala. :pimp:

want a T shirt with this image to walk around NYC during every NBA finals :smokin

Last edited:
Well im not big on cars at all so excuse me. The train takes me everywhere I need to go.When I have driven, ive felt more comfortable with an AT as opposed to manual. I don't know how to drive stick.

Some of you guys need to chill in that "Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion" thread.

We haven't done anything wrong here, and dragging it on just makes the situation look worse. Leave it alone.

Some of you guys need to chill in that "Threads you wish would fall into the depths of NT and fade into oblivion" thread.

We haven't done anything wrong here, and dragging it on just makes the situation look worse. Leave it alone.
THIS,it just adding fuel to fire.

THIS,it just adding fuel to fire.

Yep. Honestly, it's really annoying. Some people just don't know when to stop. :smh:
I want to reply but what's the point.It just him ranting and raving on and on.

Back
Top Bottom