the thread about nothing...

I wish :riceboy
laugh.gif
nah, I talk to him on AIM though for some random reason.
laugh.gif
 i was just curious since he's in the valley also.

Haven't gotten a text or call from any of my "friends" since weds :smh:

Srs? My phone has been blowing up since I got it

Yup, haven't had the best luck lately either, hurt at work, relationship went to crap and ended, can't do much around the house just feeling down

OAN, lil sis co-worker thinks I'm cute but I had a gf at the time, now i'm single and she has a bf >:

Too much RL Bee

i wish my house was haunted, it'll make the nights i stay home a lot more interesting.

Latin chicks with blue eyes and blonde hair and my soft spot.
mean.gif
:riceboy
I legit LOVE em. Man damn
you reminded me of something that still has me 
mean.gif
 at some of my family, like 10+ years later 
mean.gif

damn people need to get out of the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
we had this family reunion about 10+ years ago out in the desert here in california, and my mom and a mom of some girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin tried getting us together. well it turns out we are cousins 
mean.gif
 distant cousins but i guess in mexico that's okay 
ohwell.gif
 i remember being so mad i threw a rock at some school breaking the windows setting off an alarm, cops showed up immediately and caught me red handed but i told them i had just gotten there 
nthat.gif
went inside the house and played some video game console that had a screen on the control and a eye piece thingy i think.

they still bring it up to this day like "hey, remember lupita?" 
mean.gif

Man.....if you ain't first or second cousin/nor related by blood in any form . I don't see what's wrong with that.

Then again im Hispanic and I know plenty of couples who are married with children and are technically cousins. (Not by blood)

Nah I ain't supporting incest.

Last edited:
Papi #1- no pics, last I heard of her was that she was crazy, not literally but yea, she's out there.

Papi #2- I hear we're second cousins and then I hear we're distant but I'm not taking any chance of making a sloth baby.

Back
Top Bottom