the thread about nothing...

Trilluminated please edit that last vice
laugh.gif
tumblr_m5kbumtPpi1r777xho1_500.gif

I haven't been following that chicks trial, but I thought she was scheduled for the death penalty? But I've been hearing that she's not now? Why?

I don't think there is rehabilitation for murderers. I believe in the death penalty but I also have different views on how that should be handled.

Anyways, vacation time. Bout to head to the gym if they not busy I'll stay.

Last edited:
Back at my apartment....

Officially starting to move out.

Bittersweet feeling.

My lil bro is supposed to come over and help me pack and move..... Instead the ******g idiot is getting his bhrghes on and bringing this fob ugly bleezy over.

What the hell is wrong with this kid :smh:

for those that live in cali by a beach. might be a dumb question, but can you just go to the beach at anytime of the day?

for those that live in cali by a beach. might be a dumb question, but can you just go to the beach at anytime of the day?
As one who used to live by the beach, yes :lol: I would go to the beach at least every other day, even if it was only for a few minutes.

My lil bro is supposed to come over and help me pack and move..... Instead the ******g idiot is getting his bhrghes on and bringing this fob ugly bleezy over.

What the hell is wrong with this kid :smh:
knock him out bro.
I'm thinking about giving him a verbal beat down. But this kid is soft, I don't wanna break him :lol:

For how smart he is, he's also a ******g ****** at times

I've been at my apartment for 2 hours now and haven't done ****. Just played halo and watched soccer the entire time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom