the thread about nothing...

Nothing too serious, that test I've been mentioning is next week Sunday and I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to fail. I ran into that girl that faded me a while back and she was looking real riceboy and I was looking a mess. Got that pity wave. Gonna ramp up my study efforts though.

Last edited:

Nothing too serious, that test I've been mentioning is next week Sunday and I can't shake the feeling that I'm going to fail. I ran into that girl that faded me a while back and she was looking real riceboy and I was looking a mess. Got that pity wave. Gonna ramp up my study efforts though.

Better eat some proper food before you study and drop that negative mentality.

Girls are ridiculous. damn a pity wave, skip all acknowledgement next time.

This burrito and chips are damn near 2400 cals. My body is ready.

Papi watt, carly is mine, so is the funny blonde and the lazy eyed one. Pick another one.

Random as hell ...but if the face is right, attitude is right and it smells right... I have no problems hittin :lol:

She already demonstrating the cookin' skills, what is there to complain about?

Last edited:

Native to Australia, the finger lime(Citrus australasica) is a rare rainforest tree from the Australian east coast. The finger lime holds globular juice vesicles which have been likened to a “lime caviar “, which can be used as a garnish or added to various recipes. The fresh vesicles have the effect of a burst of effervescent tangy flavour as they are chewed. The fruit juice is acidic and similar to that of a lime.

You're all welcome.

Nah they can't be having that Bolo Yeung swag in the face ...I seen some flat booty awkward looking Asians at dollar stores and Chinese spots that turned me on before.

I've noticed among Asian men they tend to go for Americanized Asians or white women.

But the females with that Bolo swag be going for equally awkward Jewish guys.

...What's the science with that?

Nah they can't be having that Bolo Yeung swag in the face ...I seen some flat booty awkward looking Asians at dollar stores and Chinese spots that turned me on before.

I've noticed among Asian men they tend to go for Americanized Asians or white women.

But the females with that Bolo swag be going for equally awkward Jewish guys.

...What's the science with that?

ehhh, it's about the feti****ation of asian women by white males especially. They're looking for the ideal, subservant woman. There's more to it
and I can help you find actual books and scholary articles on it if you want. Putting this asian studies degree to work :lol:

^Makes sense. I know an asian girl that'd let her boyfriend through her down a flight of
stairs and stay true. Sad for her, dope for him.

Native to Australia, the finger lime(Citrus australasica) is a rare rainforest tree from the Australian east coast. The finger lime holds globular juice vesicles which have been likened to a “lime caviar “, which can be used as a garnish or added to various recipes. The fresh vesicles have the effect of a burst of effervescent tangy flavour as they are chewed. The fruit juice is acidic and similar to that of a lime.

You're all welcome.

Kinda want to use this in cooking

Back
Top Bottom