the thread about nothing...

"WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE THE TEXTURE OF YOUR HAIR? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN, TO SUCH EXTENT THAT YOU BLEACH TO GET LIKE THE WHITE MAN? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE THE SHAPE OF YOUR NOSE AND THE SHAPE OF YOUR LIP? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE YOURSELF, FROM THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD TO THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE YOUR OWN KIND? WHO TAUGHT YOU TO HATE THE RACE THAT YOU BELONG TO—SO MUCH SO THAT YOU DON’T WANT TO BE AROUND EACH OTHER?"

:smh:

My last meal was around 11 am and it is now 6:45pm. I'm having thai food for dinner and our waitress had a hard time understanding the order. I swear to gawd, if she gets my order wrong [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128122[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

How's everybody doing?

Here's some examples, if you match these faces to that body. I'm good 
pimp.gif
devil.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
nthat.gif

I was with this girl last month and if I had to give a description the body was the same as above and the face closely resembled this pic below:

But you can't be in the club looking like this talking about "call me"

My last meal was around 11 am and it is now 6:45pm. I'm having thai food for dinner and our waitress had a hard time understanding the order. I swear to gawd, if she gets my order wrong [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128122[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]

How's everybody doing?

I'm good, b. What did you order?

BIEN ALTO, i'm high.

I don't know what bien alto means but I know this feel. And it is good.

How's everybody doing?

okayyy (in lil jon voice)

I hate it when people find out I've never smoked weed and then they try to force it on me and get offended when I turn them down. :rolleyes

My little brother is soooooooooo god damn stupid.

I laid down a soft verbal assault on him with some harsh language......

but I just couldn't go in on him 
ohwell.gif
 partly because I didn't wanna hurt his feels and I didn't wanna embarrass him 
laugh.gif

He just stood there with this stupid *** grin on his face while I went off on him for a minute

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

He just stood there with this stupid *** grin on his face while I went off on him for a minute
Roundhouse kick time :nerd:

Reactions: jjs

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Roundhouse kick time
nerd.gif
man I only kinda look like Bolo Yeung.... don't got his martial arts skills 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Me and my lil bro get along better than anyone else I know. He's just so damn stubborn and naive 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom