the thread about nothing...

What i miss.. people complaining about this thread again ?   
nerd.gif

the thirst and hunt for a consistent lady continues

i met one chick i kinda click with that I wanna start moving this and see where it can go or not go but she got her phone stolen :lol: (not an excuse and this could be taking like a week or two :rolleyes

then there's a bad chick at work but I'm trying to avoid doing anything silly like that just yet. like if i talk to her casually it would be in front of everyone in the middle of the work place. which people do all the time w/ their friends but i feel like it'll be an obvious attempt at bagging.

Can i just get a freebie from the man upstairs. :smh:

13.5 credit hours during the summer.
me last summer, was worth it but so much work, good luck

the thirst and hunt for a consistent lady continues

i met one chick i kinda click with that I wanna start moving this and see where it can go or not go but she got her phone stolen :lol: (not an excuse and this could be taking like a week or two :rolleyes

then there's a bad chick at work but I'm trying to avoid doing anything silly like that just yet. like if i talk to her casually it would be in front of everyone in the middle of the work place. which people do all the time w/ their friends but i feel like it'll be an obvious attempt at bagging.

Can i just get a freebie from the man upstairs. :smh:

stop looking for it, and let it find you. In the meantime, focus on bettering yourself.

Last edited:
My younger sis told me the same thing too. :frown:

That's what worked for me famb. Don't rush into something serious because you want that companionship and not because you truly like and connect with them. Usually (well in my case), the desire of needing to be with someone stemmed from a bigger issue that I needed to work on. So, I got my mind right, my grades right, money right, jobs right, body right etc, and realised another person was the LAST thing I needed in my life back then. A year later and I'm on a roll and the last thing I want to be is held down by anyone :lol: but it's probably coming soon :smh: ....I can feel it :lol:

Last edited:

That's what worked for me famb. Don't rush into something serious because you want that companionship and not because you truly like and connect with them. Usually (well in my case), the desire of needing to be with someone stemmed from a bigger issue that I needed to work on. So, I got my mind right, my grades right, money right, jobs right, body right etc, and realised another person was the LAST thing I needed in my life back then. A year later and I'm on a roll and the last thing I want to be is held down by anyone :lol: but it's probably coming soon :smh: ....I can feel it :lol:
Duly noted you right. I was getting like that, wifing a chick just to wife but deep down I disliked her.
Dodged that bullet.

What if I'm the right man mami? :evil:

I kid

What Newmoanyuh said is pretty much what im on now. Better myself, and let the yambs flock to me instead.

Just took 2 sleeping pills.. My body is ready.

Last edited:
jonathango: "What if that's a girl getting raped? We have to go save her"
davidme00: "I think that's a cat getting raped."

:rofl:

Haven't gotten a text or call from any of my "friends" since weds :smh:

Srs? My phone has been blowing up since I got it

Yup, haven't had the best luck lately either, hurt at work, relationship went to crap and ended, can't do much around the house just feeling down

OAN, lil sis co-worker thinks I'm cute but I had a gf at the time, now i'm single and she has a bf >:

Back
Top Bottom