Last edited:
gimme some of dat der al pastor 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

my local joint has the most trill and legit al pastor I've ever had.

this girl i have been friends with for a few years , she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago , she just got her own place and has been inviting me over and we hav been fooling around a bit , then she snapped at me because we were ruining our "friendship". Then she invites me over the next time , we just chill. Then when i leave she tells me we cant be hang out anymore.

Fast forward 3 days , she wont talk to me , calls me out of the blue to go to the movies, i declined because i was at work. I texted her around 1145, she doesnt answer till 2 with a one word answer. Should i just let it be and take the loss?

this girl i have been friends with for a few years , she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago , she just got her own place and has been inviting me over and we hav been fooling around a bit , then she snapped at me because we were ruining our "friendship". Then she invites me over the next time , we just chill. Then when i leave she tells me we cant be hang out anymore.

Fast forward 3 days , she wont talk to me , calls me out of the blue to go to the movies, i declined because i was at work. I texted her around 1145, she doesnt answer till 2 with a one word answer. Should i just let it be and take the loss?

Maaaan, run away from that crazy broad. She doesn't know what she wants.

honestly, you gotta post pics first.

or at least draw her on paint and describe what she looks like to us, so we have an idea of whether or not she's worth it.

Once you complete one of those tasks, then we can proceed with advice 

this girl i have been friends with for a few years , she broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago , she just got her own place and has been inviting me over and we hav been fooling around a bit , then she snapped at me because we were ruining our "friendship". Then she bopinvites me over the next time , we just chill. Then when i leave she tells me we cant be hang out anymore.

dip out of that relationship, nutty girls aren't worth it, not even if the   is on point BUT if you do hang out with her one more time, whip it out.

Back
Top Bottom