the thread about nothing...

I think I caught a wiki edit troll. Go to "world war z (film)" on Wikipedia and look at the budget costs of it. Can't link it because I'm on my phone
da ....?
[table][tr][th="row"]Directed by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Produced by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau
 [/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Screenplay by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Story by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Based on[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau Z  
by Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Starring[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Music by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Cinematography[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Editing by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau (film editor)[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Studio[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau Productions[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Distributed by[/th][td]Tommy Wiseau[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Release date(s)[/th][td]
  • June 21, 2013
[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Running time[/th][td]Seems like forever.[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Country[/th][td]United States
United Kingdom[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Language[/th][td]English[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Budget[/th][td]$900 million and thirty dirty black children who are dying of cancer and aids[sup][1][/sup][/td][/tr][/table]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_Z_(film)

I just went to Chilis with my boys... and our waitress gave me her number :lol: :evil:

filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

This!!!

Watching Click, so many feels

Since the braves got suspended till tomorrow it gets lowered to a 8 team parlay in which that case I still win. I win 2200 instead of 3600. Wow I'm gone nuts

^ Jesus dude let me get some of your Baseball wagering knowledge.
laugh.gif
I don't know **** bout baseball... Cleaned up pretty nice on football last year though.

Perfect time for you to start bawling bout your ex with no one around rck. Hypothetical though, so you finally move on because harboring thoughts of her is harmful, she left you no choice. But as they always do will probably come back around when you couldn't care any less. Do you even bother giving it a chance and trust that you weren't some loon in love and that you really were in control of you and your expectations of her as being someone you could see rockin with for life, or just write her off as the past. I usually keep it moving with exes, but I feel like i'd give it a shot with that one that plagues me the most. Probably won't work out, and i'd actually be cool with that. but **** it, i'd try.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom