frown.gif
slap-o.gif

Impossible
I want to believe 

I just realized, soon I'm gonna be too old for college girls 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
nonesense, no such thing as 'too old' if you have stacks

I joke, please don't turn into those creepy pervs who stalk campuses.
This is the thought I keep having running thru my mind. 

I got a few friends who are 24-25, and they're still trying to get with 19, 20, 21 year olds..... and it creeps me out just seeing them try to put that off 
laugh.gif

I'm 29 and if she cute, she cute. I don't intentionally go out looking for younger chicks though. I'd say 21 might be my limit.

There used to be a poster on the board by the name of riceboy. As was mentioned he was a hopeless romantic, albeit one with a dirty mind. He started posting about his loneliness and his exploits related to finding a woman...these exploits were received with great enthusiasm by most people on the board. However in a series of exploits riceboy went too far in his search for love and acceptance, he ventured into the dark territory known as craigslist. Soon enough he was hanging around the wrong bars where he met with a girl by the name of Antonia (I think that's what her name was either that or Dominiqua). Antonia was not who we, or riceboy, thought she was. But riceboy was in love, and the body she was born in didn't matter. When we found out (nt) riceboy was ashamed and vowed to never return to NT. But in retrospect there was nothing to be ashamed of, love is love! Even if it comes with an extra package. So in memorial of riceboy, and in hopes that he will return, all the TAN faithful raise a '
embarassed.gif
' or ':riceboy' to celebrate true an unadulterated love!

To all the lovers.
:wow:
her name was Wednesday.

:\

this is her instagram. http://instagram.com/midweek*****#

Last edited:
still tastes better than coca cola<<<pepsi
Word Coke is terrible
Challenge denied.... What's up nt it's been a while
eek.gif
Man whats up bro. Its definitely been a long time, how you holding up?
I still think the phrase "for basketball reasons" is funny.
laugh.gif
Sometimes my girl will ask me why I did or didn't do something and get hit with that..she hates it.
I'm about to do this
I'm alright just hanging in there taking it day by day. Left niketown to go to Modells in front of the Barclay center. I know you guys sees that as a major step down but I got offered a higher position and better pay at Modells because of my skills.
Man that doenst sound bad at all. Better pay, better job, and one day if you're lucky you might meet Jay-Z. 
Just graduated today bros! Won best actor of my department. Feels good mannnnnnnnnn.

iLLest!
Congrats bro
**** Comcast. bunch of fufu ***, flaw ***, confused little *******.

FiOS ...make that move
Word I wish they had it where I was at. I would be on it so fast

Speaking of age difference though, saw a chick last night turning 30 and her date was a wrinkly old bastard, while mine was 22. There's not much lose for men getting older.

This feel. 
frown.gif
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, my ex sent me this early april when we were still talking and everything was peachy and going great and had hope of reuniting and being happy with someone again and had plans of hanging out and we would talk through the day and into the night and i would wake up with good morning messages and go to sleep with goodnight's and laugh and smile all day 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 i found this picture funny back then
i used 11 and's 
grin.gif

I'm hungry again, hope picking up my mom from work pays off later and she buys me food :D

Kid just tried to check me while I was on break for talking to his girl. Son looked like Lucas from OF.

I tried to take pics of both of them but dey was blurry.

Back to work. I miss you TAN.

Back
Top Bottom