ufc fights
champions league final
nba playoffs
going to the outlets for memorial day

weekend looking :pimp: so far

hope that was for me grizzly.
pimp.gif

gotta start talking less, or thinking more

mom tells me I say hurtful things without meaning to. yeah I feel like ****.

I agreed with her. have to start analyzing my words from EVERY angle now, instead of just saying what i'm thinking.

Last edited:

Challenge denied.... What's up nt it's been a while
:wow: Man whats up bro. Its definitely been a long time, how you holding up?
I still think the phrase "for basketball reasons" is funny. :lol: Sometimes my girl will ask me why I did or didn't do something and get hit with that..she hates it.
I'm about to do this

I'm alright just hanging in there taking it day by day. Left niketown to go to Modells in front of the Barclay center. I know you guys sees that as a major step down but I got offered a higher position and better pay at Modells because of my skills.

I'm alright just hanging in there taking it day by day. Left niketown to go to Modells in front of the Barclay center. I know you guys sees that as a major step down but I got offered a higher position and better pay at Modells because of my skills.
sounds like you made the right move. Congrats

Serious question. What's :riceboy?
There used to be a poster on the board by the name of riceboy. As was mentioned he was a hopeless romantic, albeit one with a dirty mind. He started posting about his loneliness and his exploits related to finding a woman...these exploits were received with great enthusiasm by most people on the board. However in a series of exploits riceboy went too far in his search for love and acceptance, he ventured into the dark territory known as craigslist. Soon enough he was hanging around the wrong bars where he met with a girl by the name of Antonia (I think that's what her name was either that or Dominiqua). Antonia was not who we, or riceboy, thought she was. But riceboy was in love, and the body she was born in didn't matter. When we found out (nt) riceboy was ashamed and vowed to never return to NT. But in retrospect there was nothing to be ashamed of, love is love! Even if it comes with an extra package. So in memorial of riceboy, and in hopes that he will return, all the TAN faithful raise a '
embarassed.gif
' or ':riceboy' to celebrate true an unadulterated love!

To all the lovers.

embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom