the thread about nothing...

Goin for the biscuits

I still think the phrase "for basketball reasons" is funny.
laugh.gif
Sometimes my girl will ask me why I did or didn't do something and get hit with that..she hates it.

I still think the phrase "for basketball reasons" is funny. :lol: Sometimes my girl will ask me why I did or didn't do something and get hit with that..she hates it.

Tell me you didn't just say that? So if she asks you why you didn't wash the dishes or something you dead *** reply, "I didn't wash them for basketball reasons"? :rofl:, that **** is funny as hell

See Pabs, we here *makes Martin motion*

Saw a filipino worker at the dealership who's name is Tyrone , mahnametahrone your not alone .
In other news the beefy crunch wrap is back :smokin . There goes me eating healthy :smh:

Last edited:
I still think the phrase "for basketball reasons" is funny. :lol: Sometimes my girl will ask me why I did or didn't do something and get hit with that..she hates it.

:lol:

People use to ask me why I would always wear basketball shorts under my clothes, my reply would always be, "You never know when a basketball game is gonna break out.."

Yes, Nike you can use that.

Could you imagine being paid 7 figures for what people are deeming to be the next Harry Potter? :x:smh: This guy is winning. Guess it pays to be into scifi and magic type stuff.

Last edited:
Tell me you didn't just say that? So if she asks you why you didn't wash the dishes or something you dead *** reply, "I didn't wash them for basketball reasons"?
roll.gif
, that **** is funny as hell

See Pabs, we here *makes Martin motion*
laugh.gif
She just got one of those after asking me why I didn't fill up the ice tray last night. She gets so  heated...always says the same thing, "the **** does that even mean?!"

Que?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom