the thread about nothing...

I just realized, soon I'm gonna be too old for college girls 
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
slap-o.gif

Impossible

****** Pablo man :rofl:

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend.  Good luck on the Jordan restocks tomorrow morning.

Today i realized that after everything Im doing trying to get outta the struggle & better myself....... I'm a ______ & will always be one. :lol:

After a stressfull week, grabbed some popeyes & went to hang out at one of my homeboy's house. Do you mean to tell me that, as a 27 year old man, the happiest i been all week was when im chilling eating FRIED CHICKEN. Then to top it all off i get thirsty, so his wife tells me to help myself to anything in the fridge. She had just made groceries so it was stocked- beers , sodas, everything a man needs. Nope! I spotted a pitcher & quickly pushed all those to the side - I had to have her kid's GRAPE drink.

Chicken & grape drink :smokin

Last edited:
Today i realized that after all the struggles of tryna get outta the struggle & better myself....... I'm a ______ & will always be one.
laugh.gif

After a stressfull week, grabbed some popeyes & went to hang out at one of my homeboy's house. Do you mean to tell me that, as a 27 year old man, the happiest i been all week was when im chilling eating FRIED CHICKEN. Then to top it all off i get thirsty, so his wife tells me to help myself to anything in the fridge. She had just made groceries so it was stocked- beers , sodas, everything a man needs. Nope! I spotted a pitcher & quickly pushed all those to the side - I had to have her kid's GRAPE drink.

Chicken & grape drink
smokin.gif
MMMmm the childhood comfort foods. 

So your 20... And a female...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7y563yGMv1qfwdcfo1_500.gif[/IMG[/SPOILER][/quote]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/426266/width/350/height/700

Last edited:
I think I caught a wiki edit troll. Go to "world war z (film)" on Wikipedia and look at the budget costs of it. Can't link it because I'm on my phone

I think I caught a wiki edit troll. Go to "world war z (film)" on Wikipedia and look at the budget costs of it. Can't link it because I'm on my phone

Son :rofl:

The budget part though... :smh: That's not funny at all

Directed by Tommy Wiseau
Produced by Tommy Wiseau

Screenplay by Tommy Wiseau
Story by Tommy Wiseau
Based on Tommy Wiseau Z
by Tommy Wiseau
Starring Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Tommy Wiseau
Music by Tommy Wiseau
Cinematography Tommy Wiseau
Editing by Tommy Wiseau (film editor)
Studio Tommy Wiseau Productions
Distributed by Tommy Wiseau
Release date(s)
June 21, 2013
Running time Seems like forever.
Country United States
United Kingdom
Language English
Budget $900 million and thirty dirty black children who are dying of cancer and aids

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom