Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I love the summer,I disappear socially and I work on improving my self

this summer i'll work on my wrestling technique,body, and college courses

I have big earlobes

I'm ranked #23 in my class
frown.gif

I've never had a girlfriend but I don't care as much as I thought I would

I get jealous looking at the wdywt thread but i can't look away

when did you start wrestling?  do you enjoy it?

if i could go back in to when i was a kid, i would want to have gotten into wrestling.  seems like a great workout and wrestlers seem like certified bada$$e$.  im a pretty big guy (size, not strength necesarily) but when i grapple with guys half my size who have a wrestling background, its really impressive how they can use leverage and technique to toss me around.  
Started freshman year, im a sophomore now.
I love it, i'm not great at it by any means but I hold my own.

I'm a big guy (5'9,206) and wrestling shows you how tough you are.

Freshman year I was pudgy, horrible at running, uncoordinated

but now i've got some muscle, better cardio, and more confidence.

If you want to wrestle you should see if there are any clubs in your area.

How many pages will this thread be by the end of the year?

whywesteppin will probably contribute to at least 50 pages.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I love the summer,I disappear socially and I work on improving my self

this summer i'll work on my wrestling technique,body, and college courses

I have big earlobes

I'm ranked #23 in my class
frown.gif

I've never had a girlfriend but I don't care as much as I thought I would

I get jealous looking at the wdywt thread but i can't look away

when did you start wrestling?  do you enjoy it?

if i could go back in to when i was a kid, i would want to have gotten into wrestling.  seems like a great workout and wrestlers seem like certified bada$$e$.  im a pretty big guy (size, not strength necesarily) but when i grapple with guys half my size who have a wrestling background, its really impressive how they can use leverage and technique to toss me around.  
Started freshman year, im a sophomore now.
I love it, i'm not great at it by any means but I hold my own.

I'm a big guy (5'9,206) and wrestling shows you how tough you are.

Freshman year I was pudgy, horrible at running, uncoordinated

but now i've got some muscle, better cardio, and more confidence.

If you want to wrestle you should see if there are any clubs in your area.

hahahaha i know its never too late, but im an old fat guy whos best athletic days are behind me.  Also, I have limited time in my schedule for hobbies and jiu jitsu takes up most of it.  Lastly, wrestlers tend to be fairly intense and competitive people, and I dont know if getting thrown across the room and smashed on a daily basis sounds like that much fun.

I really wanna tell my best friend something that just recently happened but she's known me too long and knows when I lie and probably why I did it and will hold me accountable for it. I'm trying to think of one of my closets friends that will lie to me but I don't have any Yes Men or Women in my life anymore. Really sucks sometimes because +%$*%$ will keep in 150.

Originally Posted by cap1229

I really wanna tell my best friend something that just recently happened but she's known me too long and knows when I lie and probably why I did it and will hold me accountable for it. I'm trying to think of one of my closets friends that will lie to me but I don't have any Yes Men or Women in my life anymore. Really sucks sometimes because +%$*%$ will keep in 150.

idqu but you should just tell your friend to listen and not pass judgement
but you need your people to keep it real even if it goes wrong

I wonder if there's a way to intentionally block myself from someone's twitter. It's unhealthy how much I stalk my ex.

Originally Posted by amel223

I wonder if there's a way to intentionally block myself from someone's twitter. It's unhealthy how much I stalk my ex.

laugh.gif
  It especially doesn't help when she's an attention #%$@*, Give it time fam you'll move on.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How many pages will this thread be by the end of the year?

whywesteppin cap1229 will probably contribute to at least 50 pages.
fixed

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

Originally Posted by Jking0821
I'm 23 and I have smoked weed daily since I was 16, and I even smoked regularly from age 14-16.
I also drink from time to time, but not too much...its just always a good idea to keep a bottle around

for the females. I have never done a drug - ex, pills, coke, mushrooms, acid, etc etc - but for some

reason these last few months I had a fascination with trying lean. I have good connects so I was able 

to make that happen about a month ago. Lean comes in three colors - with yellow being the strongest.

I tried the lean one night with my homie, and it was ok... but I didn't really know what to expect. 

Time just seemed to drag, especially while 
pimp.gif
 back to back. It was cool but to be quite honest it wasn't 

that great, and it's expensive as hell too - a 4 was $50. At the end of the day I would've rather bought

an 8th of some sour instead for $10 more... but it was interesting to experiment with a drug other than

weed for the first time. PM me if you have any questions especially because there has been a lot of fake

lean out here (just like the fake ex that is always around)... which is scary and just disgusting, really.

Be safe outchear. 
Yellow is definitely NOT the best, the strongest is by far the purple sir, red is the weakest. 
An you sure as hell can't get a 4 of purp for $50 unless you get it from the pharmacy, in which it's a grand total of $5-$10 with insurance.
pimp.gif
 (FYI--If it's not turning your clear sprite into a straight pink color...you got, got.)
You're welcome.

I was 1/2 way into a lane change today when a broad came up and hit the entire passenger side of my new truck from the rear quarter panel all the way up to the start of the front quarter panel. I even used my blinker. Insurance still says I'm at fault. Terrible day for me.

Back on this St. John's Wort and it has me feeling stupendous but damn I don't want to be reliant on drugs like that
30t6p3b.gif

Watching New Girl and I really enjoy this show. I love dry wit, dead pan humor, people that don't take themselves so seriously.

Like having the D-bag jar for when Schmit gets out of pocket. He'll say and do ratchet **@* and go straight to the jar with a dollar
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hahaha I love this show as well. Schmidt is awesome. So hilarious. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Watching New Girl and I really enjoy this show. I love dry wit, dead pan humor, people that don't take themselves so seriously.
Like having the D-bag jar for when Schmit gets out of pocket. He'll say and do ratchet **@* and go straight to the jar with a dollar
roll.gif
roll.gif

x2
embarassed.gif

& Whitney even more
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Kimber Henry from Nip/Tuck is so %+**#+# FINEEEE
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif