the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am 24 and have never done a single drug (i drink a decent amount on weekends that's it)
Never tried a cigarette, weed, or anything else.

I've been slightly obsessed with The Weeknd since HOB came out.....I really want to try "lean" "drank" whatever you want to call it.

"Codeine cups paint a picture so vivid"

but having 0 drug connects makes this a difficult situation.
I'm 23 and I have smoked weed daily since I was 16, and I even smoked regularly from age 14-16.
I also drink from time to time, but not too much...its just always a good idea to keep a bottle around

for the females. I have never done a drug - ex, pills, coke, mushrooms, acid, etc etc - but for some

reason these last few months I had a fascination with trying lean. I have good connects so I was able 

to make that happen about a month ago. Lean comes in three colors - with yellow being the strongest.

I tried the lean one night with my homie, and it was ok... but I didn't really know what to expect. 

Time just seemed to drag, especially while 
pimp.gif
 back to back. It was cool but to be quite honest it wasn't 

that great, and it's expensive as hell too - a 4 was $50. At the end of the day I would've rather bought

an 8th of some sour instead for $10 more... but it was interesting to experiment with a drug other than

weed for the first time. PM me if you have any questions especially because there has been a lot of fake

lean out here (just like the fake ex that is always around)... which is scary and just disgusting, really.

Be safe outchear. 

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

I'm 23 and I have smoked weed daily since I was 16, and I even smoked regularly from age 14-16.
I also drink from time to time, but not too much...its just always a good idea to keep a bottle around

for the females. I have never done a drug - ex, pills, coke, mushrooms, acid, etc etc - but for some

reason these last few months I had a fascination with trying lean. I have good connects so I was able 

to make that happen about a month ago. Lean comes in three colors - with yellow being the strongest.

I tried the lean one night with my homie, and it was ok... but I didn't really know what to expect. 

pimp.gif

that great, and it's expensive as hell too - a 4 was $50. At the end of the day I would've rather bought

an 8th of some sour instead for $10 more... but it was interesting to experiment with a drug other than

weed for the first time. PM me if you have any questions especially because there has been a lot of fake

lean out here (just like the fake ex that is always around)... which is scary and just disgusting, really.

Be safe outchear. 
Lean is the truth tho.
I got a prescription for a cold that I got over pretty quick and now I'm stuck with a whole bottle of  codeine/promethazine.

I used to sip a lot when I was 17 but I then I started 
pimp.gif
 and haven't looked back, it's awesome and all but it's not something I'd want to get back into.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif

Be safe outchear. 
Lean is the truth tho.
I got a prescription for a cold that I got over pretty quick and now I'm stuck with a whole bottle of  codeine/promethazine.

I used to sip a lot when I was 17 but I then I started 
pimp.gif
 and haven't looked back, it's awesome and all but it's not something I'd want to get back into.
Exactly... 
pimp.gif
 is the only thing I'll be doing from here on out.. oh and drinking on occasion too.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

my 2 year old dog is sick, guys. he's staying overnight at the animal hospital and they're running all kinds of tests. MRI, spinal taps, ct scans. it's killing me
frown.gif

i know that feeling..  my thoughts are with you bro.

It was cool but to be quite honest it wasn't 
that great, and it's expensive as hell too - a 4 was $50.

mannnne out here in houston i hear 50 for an ace as the normal rate.

Spoiler [+]
im the same, been smokin heavy trees for like 7 years nd never had the desire to try harder drugs.. hell ive sold triple stack xos, fishscale, oxycotin, crack... all that @+$$ and more. 

i have tried drank tho.. i used to have a bad cough every year so back when i was like 13 i was gettin tussonex..  but back to the purp drank,  me and my %$%$$* used to sip that @+$$ back in 10-11th grade like it was a joke cuz my patnas dad had his own pharmacy. 

good times but it leads you to miserable things..  had to put a limit on the sippin to less than 4 times a year.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I will never do weed,�hallucinogenic drugs, narcotics, alcohol, sip lean, etc�
It's just not me but yall have fun and most importantly stay safe

On a separate note I love silversun pickups and both of their albums are
pimp.gif

The bookstore had some speed stick.... I woke up and got fresh to death, but forgot to put on some deodarant
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

THANK YOU BASEDGOD!!!

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

my 2 year old dog is sick, guys. he's staying overnight at the animal hospital and they're running all kinds of tests. MRI, spinal taps, ct scans. it's killing me
frown.gif

i know that feeling..  my thoughts are with you bro.

It was cool but to be quite honest it wasn't 
that great, and it's expensive as hell too - a 4 was $50.

mannnne out here in houston i hear 50 for an ace as the normal rate.

Spoiler [+]
im the same, been smokin heavy trees for like 7 years nd never had the desire to try harder drugs.. hell ive sold triple stack xos, fishscale, oxycotin, crack... all that @+$$ and more. 

i have tried drank tho.. i used to have a bad cough every year so back when i was like 13 i was gettin tussonex..  but back to the purp drank,  me and my %$%$$* used to sip that @+$$ back in 10-11th grade like it was a joke cuz my patnas dad had his own pharmacy. 

good times but it leads you to miserable things..  had to put a limit on the sippin to less than 4 times a year.
I believe it bro, when it comes to the smoke I'm fully aware of the prices but on lean, not so much.
Especially with the differences between purp, yellow etc. You trying to school me on it? I already

know Htown is about that screwed life 
laugh.gif

After you post in a thread, does it redirect to the homepage of General?
Every time I post, I get redirected to General.
I was wondering if this happens to anyone else.

Originally Posted by iYen

After you post in a thread, does it redirect to the homepage of General?
Every time I post, I get redirected to General.
I was wondering if this happens to anyone else.

Yes

I am my own worst enemy
30t6p3b.gif

barbeque sauce >>>>>>>>>>>sweet n sour 

Ever since my girl moved away to college, I gained all the weight I lost to look good for her. I see her once a month.
frown.gif

I buy shoes to make myself feel better, but that only lasts a bit, then I sell and feel like #+@%.
I've been diagnosed with depression, don't take the pills though.
I watch big bang theory and Seinfeld obsessively, I've watched every episode of each at least 20x.
I try to lose weight, but end up losing motivation.
Sigh.. At least I'm doing well in school *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Over the past year i have watched every season of Seinfeld some multiple times(i bought the box set)

I truly believe its the greatest tv show ever.

Im on season 2 of curb your enthusiasm now.
i watched every single episode too i downloaded it thoo.
did u get it on sale from bestbuy? theyve been on sale for 14 a season.

hows curb your enthusiasm? is it similar to seinfeld?

and yeah seinfeld>>>>>>> 

prolly the best sitcom ever

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by ErickM713

YO
I was taking a shower and out of nowhere my nose and mouth start leaking like crazy for like 2 minutes.

I was scared out my mind, it stopped after 2 minutes but I swear I felt my heart stop when I saw all that blood 
sick.gif

wth
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Have you gone to a doctor? That sure doesnt sound good
my nose bleeds in the shower a lot. its not a big deal but yea it looks like a straight murder scene

Bought some shoes on eBay, dude lives 40 minutes away and it's been 3 days! I was hoping for a fast delivery |[

its 70 degrees out here in the dmv - an excuse for the ladies to dress in their pre summer attire and have me admire
pimp.gif
. even i broke out my camo shorts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

Having dry feet when youre in bed is the %@**#+! worst for some reason
laugh.gif
buy higher threadcount sheets.  then your crackly dry feet wont get caught up in the sheets.

i feel your pain though.  i have really dry hands, and sometimes (a lot of times) i forget to moisturize.  if my wife is wearing a sheer top or tights or anything like that, she treats me as if i was leper.  She doesnt want me to touch her (or her clothes) cause my dry crackly hands will get caught and cause runs in her shirt or tights.  sucks.

Back
Top Bottom