the thread about nothing...

told my 5 yr old cousin to finish her orange juice and this broad tells me "its not orange, its yellow" and walked away 

had me like

Spoiler [+]

The other day I was walking through the Pentagon with a co-worker when this cute chick walked by. I "accidently" dropped my keys out of my pocket so I can get a good look at her. My co-worker, who is a female, was not impressed with my crazy ninja skills.

Jurassic Park is my favorite movie.  I was scared out of my mind the first time I saw the T-Rex break out. 

Curren$y's instagram reminds me of how much my life sucks 
30t6p3b.gif

But it also shows how real dude is 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by frshstunna

mane its the 3rd chillin with this @!$*$ and she still claim she dont give head...im 24, and 99% of my other chicks suck it b4 we smash....i think i gotta let shorty go
frown.gif

you have a girl that respects her body and her mouth and you want to throw that all away because she wouldn't degrade herself for your perverted desire?
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
cancel that $%*$$ b
laugh.gif
 U already kno...dropped shorty soon as i walked out her crib 
pimp.gif

1. It is nice outside right now, I feel like I am disrespecting Mother Earth by not going to ride the bike. But I am tired from work. What is a man to do?

2. Thinking about doing this crossfit Saturday Morning but I want to sleep in. It is free though, I don't pass up anything free.

3. Does anyone here enjoy partying with their woman? Like going to the club with them to party? Nonsense right? Or am I by myself on that one.

4. Finished editing the D-League on 2K12, can't wait to start my ASSOCIATION.

5. It really bothers me that people overvalue their value on this earth. Why is it that people feel the need to blast music? Ok people will look at you, but after that you are annoying. When on the train, why do you blast your IPOD to the point where everyone can hear your music? That defeats the purpose of having headphones.
6. Speaking of Donnell Jones, this song is such a feel good song man. I don't dance but whenever I hear it I feel good man.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
1. It is nice outside right now, I feel like I am disrespecting Mother Earth by not going to ride the bike. But I am tired from work. What is a man to do?

2. Thinking about doing this crossfit Saturday Morning but I want to sleep in. It is free though, I don't pass up anything free.

3. Does anyone here enjoy partying with their woman? Like going to the club with them to party? Nonsense right? Or am I by myself on that one.

4. Finished editing the D-League on 2K12, can't wait to start my ASSOCIATION.

5. It really bothers me that people overvalue their value on this earth. Why is it that people feel the need to blast music? Ok people will look at you, but after that you are annoying. When on the train, why do you blast your IPOD to the point where everyone can hear your music? That defeats the purpose of having headphones.
6. Speaking of Donnell Jones, this song is such a feel good song man. I don't dance but whenever I hear it I feel good man.

3.  i dont. going clubbin with my wife is a waste of money. thankfully she never asks to go to the club, and im not really a clubbing person.

5. people just trying to show off. i dont think it has anything to do with their self-perceived value.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Curren$y's instagram reminds me of how much my life sucks 
30t6p3b.gif

But it also shows how real dude is 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

On the contrary, his instagram only makes me think of what else I'd do with that money other than floss in new orleans everyday. I'd really be jet living i.e. international vaca's and such

Watching New Girl and I really enjoy this show. I love dry wit, dead pan humor, people that don't take themselves so seriously.

Like having the D-bag jar for when Schmit gets out of pocket. He'll say and do ratchet **@* and go straight to the jar with a dollar
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I don't see it like that bro. These people don't realize their true worth. They undervalue themselves. Hence, the need for attention, so someone will validate their worth by reacting. 

"The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room"

"Real gangsta @+@ _ don't flex nuts, cuz real gangsta @+@ _ know they got 'em"

There's a great Ferrari analogy that my friend uses. Has to do with bodybuilding, but I'm blanking. 

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

mane its the 3rd chillin with this @!$*$ and she still claim she dont give head...im 24, and 99% of my other chicks suck it b4 we smash....i think i gotta let shorty go
frown.gif

you have a girl that respects her body and her mouth and you want to throw that all away because she wouldn't degrade herself for your perverted desire?
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
cancel that $%*$$ b
laugh.gif
 U already kno...dropped shorty soon as i walked out her crib 
pimp.gif
Smart man.

Seinfeld IS the best sitcom ever. No ifs ands or buts. NOT DEBATABLE 
DCAllAmerican wrote:

Cosign on all of this.

1. Just ate some mean steak strips 
pimp.gif
. About to cook some more.

2. I really don't know what I'm doing with my life. I seriously can't think of a single profession that I'd be happy doing, and that's the ultimate goal, right?

Starting to feel like college isn't for me. It's not that I can't handle it, I can go through all of college just fine and do great but it still feels like this just isn't for me. I don't know how to explain it.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

I really don't know what I'm doing with my life. I seriously can't think of a single profession that I'd be happy doing, and that's the ultimate goal, right?

Starting to feel like college isn't for me. It's not that I can't handle it, I can go through all of college just fine and do great but it still feels like this just isn't for me. I don't know how to explain it.
QFT x10000
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

I'm so guilty of this....But I have no dambs to give.
ohwell.gif

I guess I'm just a cancer upon society, right?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Seriously, can I ask why? There is no way that is safe for your ears. Do you do it for attention? Be real.
Never said you were a cancer to society. Just inconsiderate.

Just played this dude in 2K12. He played 2-3 zone the whole game. I smashed him, but I sent him a message asking him why? I referred him to OperationSports so he can learn more about the game. I let him know why it isn't safe to run a 2-3 the whole game and the holes that it gives the offense. He was a good sport about it. I always find myself "coaching" people I run into online (if they aren't a cheeser).

DCAllAmerican wrote:
6. Speaking of Donnell Jones, this song is such a feel good song man. I don't dance but whenever I hear it I feel good man

...DC, did you know Bobby Jones (from Bobby Jones gospel on BET) is Donell Jones' father?

...ive always heard the rumor but just recently confirmed it after i made a Donell Jones pandora channel

....speaking of Donell Jones THIS in a good bass system?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

^ They do look alike

...ive heard that they have a strained relationship due to his choice of music he decided to make. idk though. that may be why they've never made a big deal about the connection

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

ohwell.gif

grin.gif

Seriously, can I ask why? There is no way that is safe for your ears. Do you do it for attention? Be real.
Never said you were a cancer to society. Just inconsiderate.
I can only speak for myself, but I don't use MUSIC to impress anyone. I honestly never saw it like that.
 I have a nice system in my car, and I smoke when I drive so I like to feel the bass....
pimp.gif
 BTW, this is one of the best things in the world.
And I think the purpose of headphones is to listen to music while you're on the go. 

Fun fact, thats why the walkman was created. As I'm pretty sure lugging around that big ol boombox got uncomfortable after awhile.

I love the summer,I disappear socially and I work on improving my self

this summer i'll work on my wrestling technique,body, and college courses

I have big earlobes

I'm ranked #23 in my class
frown.gif

I've never had a girlfriend but I don't care as much as I thought I would

I get jealous looking at the wdywt thread but i can't look away

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

I love the summer,I disappear socially and I work on improving my self

this summer i'll work on my wrestling technique,body, and college courses

I have big earlobes

I'm ranked #23 in my class
frown.gif

I've never had a girlfriend but I don't care as much as I thought I would

I get jealous looking at the wdywt thread but i can't look away

when did you start wrestling?  do you enjoy it?

if i could go back in to when i was a kid, i would want to have gotten into wrestling.  seems like a great workout and wrestlers seem like certified bada$$e$.  im a pretty big guy (size, not strength necesarily) but when i grapple with guys half my size who have a wrestling background, its really impressive how they can use leverage and technique to toss me around.  

Back
Top Bottom