the thread about nothing...

I hate flossing
30t6p3b.gif

I was flossing earlier and the floss snapped...took me 45 minutes to get it free from between my teeth.

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Over the past year i have watched every season of Seinfeld some multiple times(i bought the box set)

I truly believe its the greatest tv show ever.

Im on season 2 of curb your enthusiasm now.
i watched every single episode too i downloaded it thoo.
did u get it on sale from bestbuy? theyve been on sale for 14 a season.

hows curb your enthusiasm? is it similar to seinfeld?

and yeah seinfeld>>>>>>> 

prolly the best sitcom ever
$14 a season?!
eek.gif
 i was paying $18-$20
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 from amazon and some local spots.
curb is funny but its not as good as Seinfeld,it seems to lack the cohesiveness that Seinfeld had with the group of friends who stories tie together somehow.

the biggest similarity is that larry ends up in awkward/embarrassing situations alot ,which is funny
laugh.gif

i like it tho

Has anybody ever seen Lord of War? Nicolas Cages best role.

Oh I love this chick:

I know I'm gonna get hate but I don't even care.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

who is jfc? And why is he/she raping dogs?

btw im loving draw something,i can play that all day.
laugh.gif

im "Ravageboy " bros come at me

Man, look. My job had Chik Fil A catered all day yesterday. Big mistake. They had a few HUGE boxes full of chicken sammiches. Me and a few of my coworkers went to our cars, grabbed our backpacks, came back and cleaned shop
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Sammiches for DAYS
pimp.gif

Looooooong time ago I made a thread about me losing my car key and it costing 300+ to replace.

Just happened again on a different car and it's probably gonna be more.

FML

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How many pages will this thread be by the end of the year?

whywesteppin and cap1229 combined will probably contribute to at least 150 pages.
fixed
fixed
And why is it that the day I lose the voice is the day everyone tries talking to me?

Leave me be.

That said, I will try to pull a girl tonight with just facial expressions.

You NT "rappers" need to fall back
laugh.gif
Aside from maybe 3 of you, rest are beyond trash. Stick to your 9-5 and put the mic down
30t6p3b.gif

This seriously is the best thread on NT lol.
Thanks for all the info guys i will update if anything transpires in the next week or two.

I can only listen to chopped and screwed music if Slim K (NT's very own) does it. OG Ron C is doo doo butter and is always 3-4 months late.
I really only log in to read updates from this thread.
LiveLoveA$AP needs to leave my life alone. Hooked on Bass and Kissin' Pink now.
There's this thick %@# chick at my job I flirt with on a daily basis. She be in the break room texting her man (
laugh.gif
) while we talk. Oh well.
I need a lean connect
nerd.gif

I'd rather post in this thread than blog. Dunno why

got a nice downtown hotel room for my girl and I saturday night, 1.75L of peach ciroc... In the back of my mind I keep thinking "I would rather have a new pair of kicks."

I always have to get guacamole on my chipotle and it bugs me when they say its extra!

Originally Posted by parry36

got a nice downtown hotel room for my girl and I saturday night, 1.75L of peach ciroc... In the back of my mind I keep thinking "I would rather have a new pair of kicks."

I always have to get guacamole on my chipotle and it bugs me when they say its extra!

Word, I hit them with the 
indifferent.gif
 and the stack. 
On the other hand, I'm getting wavy tonight like the best to ever do it.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

How many pages will this thread be by the end of the year?

whywesteppin and cap1229 combined will probably contribute to at least 150 pages.
fixed

That said, I will try to pull a girl tonight with just facial expressions.
f8e35eda4fdd6765d31efd90f8a680f5d0c467e_t.jpg

Just realized I'm scheduled to work from from 11am Thursday til 10pm...Friday night.

Then 12 hours Saturday

And 12 hours Sunday

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just realized I'm scheduled to work from from 11am Thursday til 10pm...Friday night.

Then 12 hours Saturday

And 12 hours Sunday
what do you do?  Are you a nurse?  do you get OT?  seems like some pretty crappy hours.

Nike and apple are so inspiring to me with how they have branded themselves. Amazon too. I would love to work in their branding department. so much money to be made.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You NT "rappers" need to fall back
laugh.gif
Aside from maybe 3 of you, rest are beyond trash. Stick to your 9-5 and put the mic down
30t6p3b.gif

Say their names.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dom Kennedy, Curren$y(I know he has a screen name), TIME are the only ones I listen to.

Back
Top Bottom