the thread about nothing...

Ignore he = he's a scumbag who ever has time

Make time = god he's so attached and needy

Find a balance = what's wrong? You don't like me anymore

tumblr_m5m7x0OCOc1rybqhio1_500.gif

Took me a long time to learn not to sweat that stuff. They are what they are, don't let it change who you are. I swear chick could be telling you one thing but murdering you on twitter, and you'll still smash.

theres no point in figuring women out, even they dont know what they want

Isn't this the problem? They think they know what they want, when in reality what they want is to not know what they want.

Wait I confused myself. See, they win again. :smh:

It makes sense that they don't make sense. The faster you come to this realization, the better off you'll be. It doesn't hit exactly at the same time in every woman. It's different. It's like we think linear, and they think in squiggly lines. You're not going crazy, they're just going through whatever they're going through, don't trip. This has been my experience. Reading this is sounds sexist, but it's not. I got tired of being frustrated and trying to figure them out like a Resident Evil puzzle.

It makes sense that they don't make sense. The faster you come to this realization, the better off you'll be. It doesn't hit exactly at the same time in every woman. It's different. It's like we think linear, and they think in squiggly lines. You're not going crazy, they're just going through whatever they're going through, don't trip. This has been my experience. Reading this is sounds sexist, but it's not. I got tired of being frustrated and trying to figure them out like a Resident Evil puzzle.

Boom. We will never figure them out.

They have each other figured out and they hate each other. Thats how I know its not worth trying :lol:

I can't decide if i like gatorade or powerade better. Powerade is always cheaper so i drink it more.

Have a good weekend tan i hope everyones will be yamazing

I can't decide if i like gatorade or powerade better. Powerade is always cheaper so i drink it more.

Have a good weekend tan i hope everyones will be yamazing

I prefer Gatorade taste, but I usually do and up with powerade due to sheer money aspect. PLUS, I do the mycokerewards so I use to caps to put on my account and go for those Nike giftcards :smile:

Random TAN fact #3

Bacteria that cause tooth decay, acne, tuberculosis, and leprosy can be cured with cashews.

I was gonna say try us but then again another girl thread........ Meh.

Can I talk about the fact that I want the WOLF -> BASTARD -> GOBLIN storyline to be made into a movie in here?

Its not about the music, just the story it tells. this **** is cwazy, b.

and you're not posting it?
i can't i think, nipples and areolas are exposed
Am I the only one who stares at ox's avy for at least two full rotations EVERYTIME I see it?

Who is that anyway?
laugh.gif

she's a webcam girl, her name begins with a Z and her last name begins with an M
I do.

one of the best avy out there for sure.
thanks 
embarassed.gif

As if shes gonna pull them panties down 
devil.gif
she does 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Anybody ever watch "Nathan for You" on Comedy Central? I just saw the gas station one and I'm crying at people trying to get the rebate :lo

Can I trade in a car at the car lot and just get the cash trade in value? Or do I have to apply that to the price of a car?

Question NTers gonna make it short and simple

Had sex first time camed and all that.. chilled like 15 min

went back at it she turned off the lights couldnt see ****

I put condom on realized it was the wrong way (Mind you I couldnt see ****) put it on right this time and continued

is my girl pregnant
yes, yes she is. congrats papi!
who in the hell reuses a condom? let alone one they busted in 
laugh.gif

I put condom on realized it was the wrong way (Mind you I couldnt see ****) put it on right this time and continued

is my girl pregnant

Short answer: maybe.

You ****** up when you switched the condom around. What kinda BC is she on?

Camed :lol:

WAIT you reused it? :wow: :lol: you minus whale go cop dat Plan B.

Last edited:

is my girl pregnant

Yes...............

gotta know the flush after you buss method

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom