the thread about nothing...

Finally breaking this out today to chill at Barcade....

Info?

And you got a barcade by you? :nerd:

I'm so not focused today. I tried to do some work but it ain't hap'n cap'n

IT'S FRIDAY WHO CARES :pimp:

I done with today. Putting on a fitted and rocking my roshes the rest of the day just because. Damn this weather has turned around!

Todays pickups

the first 2 would have sat for a year on display if they dropped 5 years ago.

I know a spot that had most Hyperflights up to a year ago still sitting

it's funny what hype release dates create, even Reeboks have release dates now :lol:

Last edited:
My Bday was cool, no yambs were to be had, but its all good.

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2009 I was in my MOS school in the military

2010 I was in Yuma, AZ doing helicopter warfare training

2011 I was deployed

2012 I wasn't doing ****, I just didnt have the money to fly home

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

:nthat: Happy belated Birthday !

thanks bro!!!

Can I get some cool car pics as a birthday present?

:D

What are yalls opinions on Camaros with louvers? IMO they look better on Mustangs

stripper Camaro with no kit or spoiler... Looks kinda weird w/o the spoiler right ?

Camaro RS Undercover cop car. These looked like a plane jane base model but came with Z28(305mated to 5speed manual) and Iroc(350 mated to 4speed auto) internals

I think Ive posted this car before but never showed pics of the screens in the damn grille :x :lol:

EBW, you right, it IS Friday :lol:

To new peeps posting in here, chill with the shoe talk, there are threads and forums for that. That goes for sports, movies, things that have exclusive threads etc. Don't think y'all can come in here with all that and get us shut down. Y'all ain't low. I don't want to be a Buzz Killington and all, but the main thing is to keep it going in here. Peace.

and that yamb of the week....good gawd *James Brown voice*

Last edited:
Ive just seen it all fellas. Jesus was just walking down the street bare footed carrying a huge cross on his back getting beat with music playin and cops patrolling them. I was watching out my work window still in shock

Antidope has the most detailed and thorough response structure I've seen in my time on NT.

Ha. :lol:

I see Law School in your future.....

Don't worry....a lot of people picked #3! Looks can be deceiving! "All that glitters.....is not gold"
Nah not me, law school is not in my future, hopefully I can go to business school though.

theres this chick I been talking to.

Super sexy, has a degree and a really good job, has a nice house, very well spoken, bangin body....

but she has 3 kids

:smh:
the girl I am tryubgto take out tonight has a kid. I am unphsed by it. I would have no issues with raising that kid if need be.
I'm trying to take her really serious.

Antidope no need to be nervous, just be yourself and the rest will work its self out
I hope so bro. I really an see myself going far with her if I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom