the thread about nothing...

Just got a PM "Hey man i know this is out of the blu but could you share the link with me....if not its cool i understand"

:rofl:

what? its really that serious?

My Bday was cool, no yambs were to be had, but its all good.

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2009 I was in my MOS school in the military

2010 I was in Yuma, AZ doing helicopter warfare training

2011 I was deployed

2012 I wasn't doing ****, I just didnt have the money to fly home

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

:nthat: Happy belated Birthday !

thanks bro!!!

Can I get some cool car pics as a birthday present?

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2011 I was deployed

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

thanks bro!!!

:stoneface: please non of that American crap

2011 I was deployed

**** it

thanks bro!!!

:stoneface: please non of that American crap

Just got a PM "Hey man i know this is out of the blu but could you share the link with me....if not its cool i understand"

roll.gif

roll.gif
you aint gotta be a ***** about it NEXT TIME put my name 

you like a little girl on twitter comming right into this thread and not dropping names.

We are all grown men here right ? 

Last edited:

:rofl: you aint gotta be a ***** about it NEXT TIME put my name 

you like a little girl on twitter comming right into this thread and not dropping names.

It wasn't about you per say. I was just going to post the link in the thread. I can't believe that it has come to this. Where we can't post things in a thread. Then if some one sends you a PM about it (not you) they ask for reps for sending you a link

Zing.

Yeah man.....that is a Zyzz move all day. If you are going to imply something or throw subliminals.....SHOUT IT OUT and DROP NAMES!

Im 23, and have a problem finding a woman in my range without kids. Im not talking newborns, or infants, im talking damn there ready for school.

This **** is really a problem. My little brother is 22 and has twins with a 16 year old 
indifferent.gif

No matter the age, 9/10 beaches around me have kids. most dont even hold a job or a legit BD. 

Im moving along in life, I dont have a licc of stress in my life right now except when i cant find good exo.

Hows Orlando for somebody my age to relocate to? Im in Hampton Roads (Va), anything has to be better than this ****.

Im 23, and have a problem finding a woman in my range without kids. Im not talking newborns, or infants, im talking damn there ready for school.

This **** is really a problem. My little brother is 22 and has twins with a 16 year old 
indifferent.gif

No matter the age, 9/10 beaches around me have kids. most dont even hold a job or a legit BD. 

Im moving along in life, I dont have a licc of stress in my life right now except when i cant find good exo.

Hows Orlando for somebody my age to relocate to? Im in Hampton Roads (Va), anything has to be better than this ****.

There are plenty of women in the 757 without kids man. You need to start fishing in a new pond.

Start hanging out on ODU's campus off Hampton Blvd. Study at Perry Library, grab some coffee at the Webb Center, and head downtown to some of the Museums or MacArthur Center.

STAY AWAY FROM MILITARY CIRCLE AND DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THIRST TRAPS like Picasso's/Hampton Legion/Granby Street Theater/etc.

Last edited:

roll.gif

roll.gif

It wasn't about you per say. I was just going to post the link in the thread. I can't believe that it has come to this. Where we can't post things in a thread. Then if some one sends you a PM about it (not you) they ask for reps for sending you a link
how wasnt it about me when im sittin here clearly admitting that it was me who sent you that PM. Dont be a ***** about it fam you kno you were trying to get laughs out of everyone. Its cool doe i dont even care. Just put my name next time no need to hide it

how wasnt it about me when im sittin here clearly admitting that it was me who sent you that PM. Dont be a ***** about it fam you kno you were trying to get laughs out of everyone. Its cool doe i dont even care. Just put my name next time no need to hide it

Bro i got 3 PMs about the same thing.

The point was back in the day we would find info on shoes...and post it in a thread. The Roshe thread is like a secret society now and we have to send people things via PM. Its just sad that this is what it has come to. I wasn't saying oh this B sent me a PM what a garden tool. I just had no clue that it was that serious now that we weren't posting things in the open. I read the thread and people aren't sending the links to people who don't "participate in the thread" or don't have any rep? like really?

But its too much in there so i ain't even gonna post it just to rustle everyone jimmies....but feel free

I like me some FLA. Tallahassee, Pensacola, and Dade City were good to me the couple times I went there.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Bro i got 3 PMs about the same thing.

The point was back in the day we would find info on shoes...and post it in a thread. The Roshe thread is like a secret society now and we have to send people things via PM. Its just sad that this is what it has come to. I wasn't saying oh this B sent me a PM what a garden tool. I just had no clue that it was that serious now that we weren't posting things in the open. I read the thread and people aren't sending the links to people who don't "participate in the thread" or don't have any rep? like really?

But its too much in there so i ain't even gonna post it just to rustle everyone jimmies....but feel free
i deff understand what you saying but regardless im pretty sure the other 2 ppl who sent you them PMs didnt say the exact words i did seems like you were just trying to throw jabs at me. Its all good. Im done. enjoy your day, sir

There are plenty of women in the 757 without kids man. You need to start fishing in a new pond.

Start hanging out on ODU's campus off Hampton Blvd. Study at Perry Library, grab some coffee at the Webb Center, and head downtown to some of the Museums or MacArthur Center.

STAY AWAY FROM MILITARY CIRCLE AND DON'T GET SUCKED INTO THIRST TRAPS like Picasso's/Hampton Legion/Granby Street Theater/etc.
I hate Norfolk with every bone in my body. I see what you're saying, ive never really been the club type. But i would like to find somebody on the same page as me. I skipped school and jumped into the game so college talk always been a little awkward when in conversation. Add insult to injury im not somebody you can just walk up on and talk to 
laugh.gif

I am 32 years old, it is 2am, and I am in a dorm room sitting on the bed of a beautiful 21 year old. 

Am I winning... or losing? 

you're winning for the night, but she's not going to stay with you

(not sure if you care, lol)

I haven't hit 30 yet, but I smashed a few at the dorms nearby over the summer

Son ill post that link in the roshe thread REAL quick. I don't care about those bums. Id love for them to get a dose of reality and help other NTers out the way it used to be. You make a damn good point.

Back
Top Bottom