the thread about nothing...

theres this chick I been talking to.

Super sexy, has a degree and a really good job, has a nice house, very well spoken, bangin body....

but she has 3 kids

mean.gif
I'm the first one to say stay away from females with kids, but a lot of variables go into this.

How old are the kids? They close in age?

All from the same dad?

What's the dads situation and why isn't be around?
they're all from the same dad. She was previously married. One of the kids is 12, the other 2 are 3 and 4.

The dad, is "around" but since they are divorced...well thats self explanatory I guess.

I'm 27 btw
3 and 4
ohwell.gif

Stay away.
I'd say go for it
laugh.gif

I've dealt with both sides of the spectrum, not every chick with kids is a bad idea. She seems like a woman holds her own when it comes to her kids and isnt going to dump the responsibility of being a substitute "father" to her children (speculating of course). It isnt like you're planning to marry the girl today. I'd say keep that option open..why not? As you go along, converse with her and get to know her better..you'll get a clearer idea whether it's a good situation and whether it's worth it do go further down the road with her or not.

Last edited:

Super sexy, has a degree and a really good job, has a nice house, very well spoken, bangin body....

but she has 3 kids

:smh:

I'm the first one to say stay away from females with kids, but a lot of variables go into this.

How old are the kids? They close in age?

All from the same dad?

What's the dads situation and why isn't be around?

they're all from the same dad. She was previously married. One of the kids is 12, the other 2 are 3 and 4.

The dad, is "around" but since they are divorced...well thats self explanatory I guess.

I'm 27 btw

3 and 4 :\

Stay away.

I'd say go for it :lol:

I've dealt with both sides of the spectrum, not every chick with kids is a bad idea. She seems like a woman holds her own when it comes to her kids and isnt going to dump the responsibility of being a substitute "father" to her children (speculating of course). It isnt like you're planning to marry the girl today. I'd say keep that option open..why not? As you go along, converse with her and get to know her better..you'll get a clearer idea whether it's a good situation and whether it's worth it do go further down the road with her or not.

I wanna rep you so bad bae

but she has 3 kids

Don't do it to yourself.....juice is not worth the squeeze!

Three kids is a lot man......a lot. I raised one for about 5 years and only a selfless person can be in that role. You have to be a facilitator with unlimited patience and it is a complete life style change on the fly. Date her....chill with her.....whatever, but don't put the shackles on that.

Be selfish. Why settle for a family like that.....when you can create your own and have total control over how the children are raised and the environment they come up in.

but she has 3 kids

Don't do it to yourself.....juice is not worth the squeeze!

Three kids is a lot man......a lot. I raised one for about 5 years and only a selfless person can be in that role. You have to be a facilitator with unlimited patience and it is a complete life style change on the fly. Date her....chill with her.....whatever, but don't put the shackles on that.

Be selfish. Why settle for a family like that.....when you can create your own and have total control over how the children are raised and the environment they come up in.

thanks bro. I needed to hear it like this. This is generally how I have governed my relationships, but I was thinking about making an exception in this case |I

I'd say go for it
laugh.gif

but you also don't want to be one of the many 'uncles' who pop up in these kids' lives.
Kids aint stupid..even at that age. If a child is thinking that way it's because the mother is creating that sort of environment for them to think that way. If she's a girl who is feeding her kids "this could be your next daddy" "this is your uncle ____" type **** then that's bad news
laugh.gif

All I'm saying is to keep the door open. Why not even give yourself the option? You're arent committed to anything

thanks bro. I needed to hear it like this. This is generally how I have governed my relationships, but I was thinking about making an exception in this case |I

No problem. I am not even trying to be that dude either. I was raised by a single mother, hence when I started dating this girl with a child 5 years ago....I did so without judgement and didn't look down upon her for the choices in life she made. I had just graduated college and I had plenty of fun in my life and dated a lot of different women.

She was still finishing up school and hadn't dated anyone since having a child. I think I admired her work ethic and determination. Seeing someone get up early and take care of their child, go get it in the gym for a couple hours, head back to her job, and then still go take classes at night. It was the first time I met someone who actually had a stronger work ethic than me.....(or so it appeared that way). You'd be surprised what you are capable of doing when you are forced to do it through circumstances.

Long story short though.....I made all the sacrifices in this relationship and I don't think it was ever full reciprocated or that she understood what exactly I was giving up to be with her. This last year she was pressuring me for a second child and to get married ASAP (mainly only because her sister got married last year and was trying to conceive a child this year). I couldn't stand the follower mentality (a Libra) as I am a leader who doesn't bend or mold myself to the likes/opinions of others......and I don't respond well to ultimatums or orders.

Needless to say.....is that it is a no win situation man. I don't feel good about leaving her son behind in that situation, but I have a life as well.....and I could have married her and had another child with ease, but in the back of my mind I would always know that I just took the comfortable option and was living a life that wasn't intended for me. This is not part of my plan.....(not to sound conceded), but I have bigger things I need to accomplish in my life. She will always come back as the fear of dating with a child is still unknown and I don't think she ever got to realize how most men view women with children as she was lucky to meet someone like me off the break.

She gon learn though........Believe that!

just read a reddit thread about chernobyl that said that the area will not be suitable for life for the next 20,000 years 
eek.gif

The roshe thread is out of control.

I ask for a link to the beaches on finishline. The link isn't live yet but just good to have for when it goes live. Dudes area all "il send it to you but dont forget to rep me" Got the link "dont forget to rep" ummmm its the internet...you aren't going to ascend to heaven when you hit a certain number of reps. I am not repping you....i should just post the link in the thread. But the roshe thread moves faster then TAN now and there are double the amount of lurkers and people are scared that they won't get their shoes if they post it and make it public.

I miss the good ol days....still might just post the link anyway

Some friends/acquaintances......you just have to leave behind. It's tough, but after so many years and people are still in the same spots making the same dumb *** choices and showing the same poor characteristics. At this stage in our lives......what do we even have in common anymore?

I was supposed to roll to Atlantic City with a few friends, but these dudes keep making the same poor choices. I just can't even be around this stuff anymore.

Our lives have been heading in two diffferent directions for the last 8 years. Probably since we met even.....but at that young age when music, basketball, girls, shoes were the only priorities....it wasn't a glaring issue.

My Bday was cool, no yambs were to be had, but its all good.

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2009 I was in my MOS school in the military

2010 I was in Yuma, AZ doing helicopter warfare training

2011 I was deployed

2012 I wasn't doing ****, I just didnt have the money to fly home

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

:nthat: Happy belated Birthday !

Last edited:
Ya that thread is stupid now, the "OG" guys are always complaint about something

For real there was a 15 page rant from OGs about the name Yeeshey. Like good lord people they are black and pink which are the same colors as the yeezys let it go......But nope...everytime some one posted "hey where can i get the yeezy looking roshe" 30 reponses of "leave" "i don't know what youre talking about" "go away"

I try to stay out now a days but when relevant info is posted its impossible to find....its a shame because i used to love roshes because they were comfortable, minimal, cheap, and easy to obtain. Now all hell has broke loose. Guess im gonna head to AM1s or AM90s.....

The roshe thread is out of control.

I ask for a link to the beaches on finishline. The link isn't live yet but just good to have for when it goes live. Dudes area all "il send it to you but dont forget to rep me" Got the link "dont forget to rep" ummmm its the internet...you aren't going to ascend to heaven when you hit a certain number of reps. I am not repping you....i should just post the link in the thread. But the roshe thread moves faster then TAN now and there are double the amount of lurkers and people are scared that they won't get their shoes if they post it and make it public.

I miss the good ol days....still might just post the link anyway

That's crazy. I heard they are comfty but I'm not feelin them like that. Stuff is out of control. F em :lol:.

My man El Pablo :smokin, I see you homie

sup guys

good morning TAN

about to go for a run. im draggin this morning.

and good morning to the lurkers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom