the thread about nothing...

Iyen y u awake

i7q69tToRG7k8.gif

you too huh
just finished

tumblr_mgwgqdCsyN1rwu8gjo1_400.gif

So one of my dudes who's always *****ing about money hits me up saying he standing in line for white foams :smh:

After he bought the pink ones and don't wear them :smh:

:lol: :smh:

Random TAN fact #2
The average female will have 3.3 pregnancies in her life.
I can barely think of any person I know whos hsad 3
is there a thread dedicated to finding clothes?

if not,
any idea what brand this jacket is? not looking to cop, just looking to find something similar, also the pic was taken in the UK
(blue/grey jacket)

and the jacket Flocka is wearing

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/8937...r-work-with-gucci-mane-again.jhtml#id=1704396

thx
This is a great idea for a thread, you should make it
I have a thing for dorky looking AWG.Blame Zooey Deschanel and Tina Fey for it.
I should try to holla at one in one of my class.
I have a thing for dorky looking AWG.Blame Zooey Deschanel and Tina Fey for it.
I should try to holla at one in one of my class.
GO FOR IT.
I might.
You should.  You miss 100% of the shots you dont take etc etc etc
i dont think anybody keeps up with all of it- just browse a little and the inspiration to post will follow. 105,000 posts, NOBODY has time for that
Antidope claims to have read every post though.
laugh.gif
CLAIMS
i dont think anybody keeps up with all of it- just browse a little and the inspiration to post will follow. 105,000 posts, NOBODY has time for that
antidope has read every single post.
Blind taste test:

Pick one:

All three girls have undergrad degrees. One girl has a child. One girl is finishing up law school this month. Another is finishing up a medical program. Another has a GS-12 federal position.

Just curious if people can project who is who and which one is more appealing without knowing which is which.
33333333 she looks like she enjoys nerd stuff
his patience level must be strong...
Is it weird that reading that made me want to ask him how many kids he wants, and how tall he is?
Who me? I want at least two kids, a boy then a girl, so when other buys decide to get fresh with my daughter my son can beat them up. I'm average hight aka short but trying to make myself feel better
#1: Blk/Flilipino Medical Program (Cannot cook very well, has some unflattering tattoos).

#2: Hails from India/NY Super intelligent (one of the few females I meet who can keep up with the fast pace sarcasm/humor and is very witty). Finishing up law school. Can cook great. Thoughtful and has fresh things someone my age is interested in doing. (Ball next week in the city....get dressed up and all that).

#3: Puerto Rican with the child/baggage of a toxic family and the GS-12 Federal position. This is the girl with the brother in jail who has been writing me these last few weeks asking for money. The mom has been emailing me this week as well....and all I can do is shake my head. The cycle with them just never ends. I don't like to see people struggle and such, but I know if I help them it leaves the door open for her. Amazing cook, not very thoughtful, and in bed by 8:30 pm most nights
mean.gif
. So I'm chillin' playing Mario Kart with my little homie and talking to you guys all night (not that that is a bad thing!) If you noticed my post count was super heavy back in the Summer/Fall. It dropped off when I left the dungeon.

#3 is my long time girlfriend who I left for (hopefully the last time) in December. #1 knows #3....even though I met them both separately. I usually never mix my dealings with people, but at this age and the fact that I am hoping #3 knows and gets wind of it.....to deliver the nail in the coffin to that situation.

I think #3 and #1 done let the cat out of the bag.

"B**** don't kill my vibe....."
Damn it I chose 3
Why do people hide their online status? The **** you scared people are gonna know youre online all day?
Why do people hide their online status? The **** you scared people are gonna know youre online all day?
laugh.gif

I do it on Xbox live so people don't randomly join certain games.

I didn't know mobile made you not show up as offline though.
Word. That one guy who sends you a party invite eevertime you get on XBL
indifferent.gif

Would Meth allow someone to design a NT tee? I could handle a lot of the printing and distribution if someone had a design approved by the general consensus of the site.

Let me know.
PM him cause I would love a shirt, If possible whoever gets them should get the option of having thier username on it. I would say Avis also but that wouldnt work
This thread goes STUPID fast .. its ridiculous.

Its not even worth trying to keep up or visit/pst frequently in cause **** just be getting flooded by other posts.

Good for a quick random thought though.

****.. i go to my dash after leaving this thread and theres already 3 unread posts. Like really?
mean.gif
Thats why you gotta set aside time and read it all in one huge block
Should required reading for everyone alive
Finally caught up, surgery went well, these pain meds they gave are
smokin.gif
about to take this muscle relaxer and see how this goes.

typing with one hand sucks
Glad to hear it went well. When I first started using computers I only typed with one hand. Papers, AIM, you name it. I'm getting like 30 GWAM on one hand
pimp.gif

Yall' ever had those moments where you're about to go to sleep or you're already asleep and you hear the buzzing sound of a mosquito that's literally inches from your face?

That sound...
sick.gif

I dont know... I find that sound disturbing. I mean, it's dark and you can't see anything. You swing your hands around or grab the pillow and start swinging randomly. Then about 10 seconds later, you hear that buzzing sound again.
Yes
sick.gif
, its so small yet its annoyance is so big
Nvm it's about gay marriage.
I posted "why does everyone have the BP3 album cover as their prof pic" as my FB status when I saw all those
laugh.gif
If only.
So one of my dudes who's always *****ing about money hits me up saying he standing in line for white foams
mean.gif

After he bought the pink ones and don't wear them
mean.gif

laugh.gif
mean.gif
Hes a collector bro, dont hate

This is the most nervous I've ever been about a date. I cant shake the feeling that I'm either going to be stood up, or its going to go bad.
frown.gif
I'm feeling her a lot too.

Heated right now. I should be happy I'm alive and intact, but the thought of damn near being side swiped because a ***** was texting or instagraming or tweeting pisses me off. We need tougher punishments for car incidents and stricter laws. *Writes congressman* :smh:
Then the bird had the nerve to look me in the face like I was in the wrong because she ran her red light clear as day. Gave that ***** the stare down at the next light. She crept a good 30mph on 55mph after that. Blew my whole damn day. *Goes to sleep*

Both of y'all are losing. What in the world is either one of you two doing in a dorm room :lol:

Oh **** we gotta be quiet so the RAs don't come!

This. Why is a 21 year old still living in a dorm room. Get off campus girl. :lol:

driving range at night 
nthat.gif

Driving range at night is that stuff. There's a par 3 course that's open until midnight near me that is fun as hell to play at.

Morning LOT. We shall see what the day has in store for us. :pimp:

Good Friday!

Texted this girl last night just to see what she is up to this weekend. We had hung out one time and exchanged numbers last weekend.
She insta-response with "Hi i really appreciate the offer but im dating some one now. You are a really great guy"

Either A. You have been dating some one the whole time and didn't tell me which is cool really. Or B. you found some one in a week and are now dating them...in that case...why so quick to shut down all other options?

Eh whatever she wasn't event that hot, but had phenomenal hind quarters, i had 0 plans to wife just wanted to beat once.....

WELP. one last RIP to sumrndmdude

Texted this girl last night just to see what she is up to this weekend. We had hung out one time and exchanged numbers last weekend.
She insta-response with "Hi i really appreciate the offer but im dating some one now. You are a really great guy"

Either A. You have been dating some one the whole time and didn't tell me which is cool really. Or B. you found some one in a week and are now dating them...in that case...why so quick to shut down all other options?

Eh whatever she wasn't event that hot, but had phenomenal hind quarters, i had 0 plans to wife just wanted to beat once.....

WELP. one last RIP to sumrndmdude

Why the hell she coming off with the digits if she was with dude for a while anyways? Something about her sounds fishy. She's probably down for getting the crew nice so keep that book open a little while longer just in case.

My Bday was cool, no yambs were to be had, but its all good.

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2009 I was in my MOS school in the military

2010 I was in Yuma, AZ doing helicopter warfare training

2011 I was deployed

2012 I wasn't doing ****, I just didnt have the money to fly home

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

People hand numbers all the time :lol:

It's not a big deal. Just keep it moving.

It all actuality it was the nicest blow off ive ever received. Better then no response and being ignored. And im sure if it doesn't work out in the short term she will hit me up....if not...its whatever

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2011 I was deployed

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

HBD man

It's so funny to me when dudes complain about not being able to grow facial hair. :lol:

Being grizzly isn't so damn fun as they think.

2011 I was deployed

**** it

What branch?

What's good LOT?!

*head nods to the lurkers* Good morning to y'all too. I see a few new faces, that's awesome. I hope to see more.

faij, booze dookie :x :lol: that's the worst.

JKing, no biggie homie. She was trifling anyway. Can't stand broads that do that :smh:

I swear I love y'all man. Let's get it!

Antidope, I love you, I swear I do.

but I ******g hate you for that giant *** thread recap
laugh.gif
I didnt realize how much it was until I saw the post load. 
laugh.gif
It really was out of control

2011 I was deployed

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and
smokin.gif
up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it
Glad to hear it bro

It's so funny to me when dudes complain about not being able to grow facial hair. :lol:

Being grizzly isn't so damn fun as they think.

They mad :pimp:

#beardgang

So one of my dudes who's always *****ing about money hits me up saying he standing in line for white foams :smh:

After he bought the pink ones and don't wear them :smh:

:lol: :smh:

Son that dude is everywhere, always complaining bout money, always in line for the newest shoes, even at 30.

Like I don't care, live your life, but don't ***** and have fits.

Ain't nothing wrong with treating yourself, but if you ain't got it or don't need it, don't *****.

Back
Top Bottom