the thread about nothing...

Nah I haven't been up north since last year. Been hitting up all the places down here. Came up huge in january too when i went to vegas, feb was slow, but this past month has been nuts :wow: Just thinking of what I should blow all this extra cash on lol

Last edited:
Nah I haven't been up north since last year. Been hitting up all the places down here. Came up huge in january too when i went to vegas, feb was slow, but this past month has been nuts :wow: Just thinking of what I should blow all this extra cash on lol
You go to Valley View?? I need to come up big soon man

Finally caught up, surgery went well, these pain meds they gave are :smokin about to take this muscle relaxer and see how this goes.

typing with one hand sucks

Yall' ever had those moments where you're about to go to sleep or you're already asleep and you hear the buzzing sound of a mosquito that's literally inches from your face?

That sound... :x

I dont know... I find that sound disturbing. I mean, it's dark and you can't see anything. You swing your hands around or grab the pillow and start swinging randomly. Then about 10 seconds later, you hear that buzzing sound again.

Yall' ever had those moments where you're about to go to sleep or you're already asleep and you hear the buzzing sound of a mosquito that's literally inches from your face?

That sound... :x

I dont know... I find that sound disturbing. I mean, it's dark and you can't see anything. You swing your hands around or grab the pillow and start swinging randomly. Then about 10 seconds later, you hear that buzzing sound again.

Yea, but how about when you ready to go to sleep and your eyes are closing and then you see a spider/flying cockroach with the corner of your eye? You then get up and try to kill it but sometimes them things are on some HGH and zoom by with the quickness laughing all the way to their bunker or hangar and now you can't sleep because you know it's still in your damn room. Yeah I hate that situation. :x

Mosquito I can deal with. I just cover my face with a blanket.:pimp:

yesterday when i took my dog out to the park these 3 white chicks came up to me and asked if i thought there was a modern day prophet on earth..

i said honestly naw, i think most of those dudes that call themselves that have financial motives for what they do.

2 of em were from utah so i already knew wassup (mormons) but the chick from here was cute as hell and kept smiling at me.

i could tell she wasnt THAT into the church and was prolly doing it because her parents want her to.

one of the chicks was an obvious lesbian, the main one talking was cute but had a booger in her nose so it was kind of hard to listen to her 
laugh.gif

and the chick that was feeling me heavy was just off to the side eye fornicating with me.

we talked for about 30 mins then the local chick invited me to come by the church on sunday and then booger chick asked if she could say a prayer.

i said sure why not, and she basically thanked the big man for blessing them with my presence.

i think they were surprised i wasnt just the average hoodlum with a big gold chain, 

from the moment they approached me i made eye contact with all 3 of em as they spoke and at times they could hardly talk because they were having unpure thoughts 
devil.gif

from the moment they approached me i made eye contact with all 3 of em as they spoke and at times they could hardly talk because they were having unpure thoughts 
devil.gif
:evil: I love making those people commit impure actions and thoughts :evil: :evil:

I rustle their jimmies sooooooo much everytime I play ball at their church :lol: I know what those Jimmer-stans wanna do to me but they cant :evil:

All my Mormon friends... I know they're little sisters be eyeing me :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a girl :frown:

There's a cot damn owl outside my window :smh: word to the 4th kind

Back
Top Bottom