the thread about nothing...

It's so funny to me when dudes complain about not being able to grow facial hair. :lol:

Being grizzly isn't so damn fun as they think.

Yooooo, I swear I can do in a month what others can do in 3 :lol:. I have to get a haircut every 10 days. I hate it.

My Bday was cool, no yambs were to be had, but its all good.

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2009 I was in my MOS school in the military

2010 I was in Yuma, AZ doing helicopter warfare training

2011 I was deployed

2012 I wasn't doing ****, I just didnt have the money to fly home

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

What branch?

Olive

*rimshot

I used to post infrequently in here...now I pretty much just lurk every so often and miss like 30 pages in 2 days :lol: but y'all are cool peoples in here :smokin Don't get the hate on this thread at all

My Bday was cool, no yambs were to be had, but its all good.

This is my first time since 2008 that I've actually been able to celebrate it with regular people.

2009 I was in my MOS school in the military

2010 I was in Yuma, AZ doing helicopter warfare training

2011 I was deployed

2012 I wasn't doing ****, I just didnt have the money to fly home

2013 I was passed out in my bed, yambless, drunk, and :smokin up. I spend it with my brother and cousin and had a great time

**** it

What branch?

USMC

It's so funny to me when dudes complain about not being able to grow facial hair. :lol:

Yooooo, I swear I can do in a month what others can do in 3 :lol:. I have to get a haircut every 10 days. I hate it.

I read somewhere the average man shaves 3.5 times a week or something. Men between the ages of 18 and 24 shave an average of four times a week. I am 25...i shave once a week....max lol.

I ain't even mad...razors are crazy expensive

I read somewhere the average man shaves 3.5 times a week or something. Men between the ages of 18 and 24 shave an average of four times a week. I am 25...i shave once a week....max lol.

I didnt take a razor to my face in over a year. just trim that ish.

What's good LOT

WUDDDDDEEEEEPPPP DOE 8)

I wish i could give my co-worker a ******g leg drop right now. shes worthless.

Don't let her bring your Friday down.

Yeah I shave once a week at max and that's just to keep the beard like clean and looking like it should. Zero guard on head and 2 fade on the beard.

Antidope has the most detailed and thorough response structure I've seen in my time on NT.

Ha. :lol:

I see Law School in your future.....

Don't worry....a lot of people picked #3! Looks can be deceiving! "All that glitters.....is not gold"

theres this chick I been talking to.

Super sexy, has a degree and a really good job, has a nice house, very well spoken, bangin body....

but she has 3 kids

:smh:

Super sexy, has a degree and a really good job, has a nice house, very well spoken, bangin body....

but she has 3 kids

I'm the first one to say stay away from females with kids, but a lot of variables go into this.

How old are the kids? They close in age?

All from the same dad?

What's the dads situation and why isn't be around?

Kids are cool in a relationship as long as you don't have to be THE daddy.

I couldn't deal with the dad still being around though. That would be the bigger problem to me than the kids.

but she has 3 kids

I'm the first one to say stay away from females with kids, but a lot of variables go into this.

All from the same dad?

they're all from the same dad. She was previously married. One of the kids is 12, the other 2 are 3 and 4.

The dad, is "around" but since they are divorced...well thats self explanatory I guess.

I'm 27 btw

12 is a damn grip.

I say stay away :\

Yeah i don't think i could handle a 12 year old...that would be weird to me. And im 25. But hey let me be the first to say the struggle for a good girl is real. If she really is THAT great go for it.

but she has 3 kids

All from the same dad?

they're all from the same dad. She was previously married. One of the kids is 12, the other 2 are 3 and 4.

The dad, is "around" but since they are divorced...well thats self explanatory I guess.

I'm 27 btw

3 and 4 :\

Stay away.

Pretty sure I was on the verge of emptying my savings and getting wedding rings sized for 2 strippers tonight. That's the first time I've been there and felt that way :lol: boy was I hypnotized
:lol: chill fam

I'm chill now :lol:, glad I saved what I did instead of reaching into my pockets and tossing all the money in the air I had planned to spend. But those 2 chicks...maaaaaaan......

alien.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom