the thread about nothing...

That's what's good. Always good to hear about folks winning in court...or at least coming out better than they went in.
hell yea man. i'm over here trying to get back on my feet but like they say " one step forward, two steps back" but i'm still chugging along.

Jesus be my mentor.

Fair enough. PM/Email/Hit the cell.....I'm always available (or if I am not....I'll make time).

I actually try and mentor a few younger dudes late teens/early 20's to provide some sort of guidance and positive influence.....and to make sure people don't make the same costly mistakes I did.

I usually seek out people with similar traints/qualities that I identify with. Especially folks from single parent households.

Thanks brah ill let ya know if I need some advice/guidance

Jesus be my mentor.

Fair enough. PM/Email/Hit the cell.....I'm always available (or if I am not....I'll make time).

I actually try and mentor a few younger dudes late teens/early 20's to provide some sort of guidance and positive influence.....and to make sure people don't make the same costly mistakes I did.

I usually seek out people with similar traints/qualities that I identify with. Especially folks from single parent households.

Thanks brah ill let ya know if I need some advice/guidance
You know I got yours too if you need it child

I would TAN more if it wasn't so hard to keep up with..

i dont think anybody keeps up with all of it- just browse a little and the inspiration to post will follow. 105,000 posts, NOBODY has time for that

i have :wow: :wow: .. i kept up since day one.. sometimes it takes a few days to catch up but I read in here when im at work or when i dont have **** to do

which is very often :smh:

Pretty sure I was on the verge of emptying my savings and getting wedding rings sized for 2 strippers tonight. That's the first time I've been there and felt that way :lol: boy was I hypnotized

Last edited:
My brother misread the hours of the place they're not open 24 hours till May :stoneface:

He is such an idiot

I had 825 unread posts in here and this time I dedicated myself and to tan that Ill read it instead of ask if anyone has got got like I always do and sure enough...

RIP man
frown.gif
, you were The Dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom