the thread about nothing...

Why do people hide their online status? The **** you scared people are gonna know youre online all day?
do you mean like email? i keep it on invisible because of no reason 
happy.gif

i really don't know, it's just more comfortable for me

if this is not what you're talking about, carry on.

I heard my dog going crazy in my backyard. My dad and I went outside to see what was wrong and we saw a possum running across the top of our fence. My dog kept jumping up and trying to get the possum.

Eventually, the possum tried to turn around and my dog caught him by the tail. My dog slammed the possum onto the ground and started killing him. When he was done, he pranced around in our backyard with the possum in his mouth. I spent like twenty minutes chasing him, trying to get him to put the possum down.
Eventually, he dropped the possum. I grabbed a shovel and threw the possum onto the empty lot behind our house. I didn't aim high enough and the possum got stuck on the barbed wire. For about five minutes, I had to hit the possum like a pinata so that he wouldn't just hang there.

Why do people hide their online status? The **** you scared people are gonna know youre online all day?
do you mean like email? i keep it on invisible because of no reason 
happy.gif

i really don't know, it's just more comfortable for me

if this is not what you're talking about, carry on.
so, how was your birthday?
you mean last year?

cuz the one for this year hasn't arrived yet

where do you all get these theories. 

if i knew what angle it was coming from, i'd know how to react

I heard my dog going crazy in my backyard. My dad and I went outside to see what was wrong and we saw a possum running across the top of our fence. My dog kept jumping up and trying to get the possum.

Eventually, the possum tried to turn around and my dog caught him by the tail. My dog slammed the possum onto the ground and started killing him. When he was done, he pranced around in our backyard with the possum in his mouth. I spent like twenty minutes chasing him, trying to get him to put the possum down.
Eventually, he dropped the possum. I grabbed a shovel and threw the possum onto the empty lot behind our house. I didn't aim high enough and the possum got stuck on the barbed wire. For about five minutes, I had to hit the possum like a pinata so that he wouldn't just hang there.
what kind of dog do you have

:lol:

I do it on Xbox live so people don't randomly join certain games.

I didn't know mobile made you not show up as offline though.
Been doing that for years now. I don't even notice I do it now :lol:. Not as much as for people randomly joining games its that I got people inviting to join their lobbies and xbox live parties when im Just chilling with the homies. I think my **** said offline for like 7 months at one point. Now I get on real quick so people don't think I sold my xbox or anything :lol:.

Jesus be my mentor.

Fair enough. PM/Email/Hit the cell.....I'm always available (or if I am not....I'll make time).

I actually try and mentor a few younger dudes late teens/early 20's to provide some sort of guidance and positive influence.....and to make sure people don't make the same costly mistakes I did.

I usually seek out people with similar traints/qualities that I identify with. Especially folks from single parent households.

Same crunching sound and errthang.

Making me regret not recording my dog being a savage. My dog's kill seemed a lot more dramatic because he took him down off of the fence.

:lol: @ "He voided his bowels"

What type of dog name is Scooty?

Last edited:
I am 32 years old, it is 2am, and I am in a dorm room sitting on the bed of a beautiful 21 year old. 

Am I winning... or losing? 

I am 32 years old, it is 2am, and I am in a dorm room sitting on the bed of a beautiful 21 year old. 

Am I winning... or losing? 

you're neutral right now..or like Proph said

what happens after this moment seals your fate of a win or loss

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom