the thread about nothing...

Espanol tanista.
mean.gif
me gusta..

pero yo soy un RevoluTANista Espanol.

Damn son..you and your friend still good after that?

Def. We were just white boy wasted. I was trying to catch some sleep and he wouldn't shut up. I woke up in a rage and went after him and we brawled.

This is just more evidence of me needed to control that temper I was speaking to last night, just realized that. :x

You sound like my friends...they both got anger issues and love to fight...they have calmed down over time ..thankfully :lol:

Blind taste test:

Pick one:

All three girls have undergrad degrees. One girl has a child. One girl is finishing up law school this month. Another is finishing up a medical program. Another has a GS-12 federal position.

Just curious if people can project who is who and which one is more appealing without knowing which is which.

yo I gotta go listen to that audio now :lol: :lol: :lol:

blind test I'm taking #1 because she's the only one I feel like MAY be able to cook a good meal. I don't know what it is.

I'd take the last one if #1 was out of town or busy that night though.

Last edited:
Blind taste test:

Pick one:

All three girls have undergrad degrees. One girl has a child. One girl is finishing up law school this month. Another is finishing up a medical program. Another has a GS-12 federal position.

Just curious if people can project who is who and which one is more appealing without knowing which is which.
The one with the baby is in the last, Lawschool middle, and GS-12 first

Last edited:
And peep this video that an old friend compiled of my brother from way back in the day:

In the process of moving and found my external hard drive. I think some of this nostalgia makes me irritated or really harsh.....haven't been able to go to the gym this week after tearing ligaments in my ankle from hooping last week and getting some infection this week from some clown at work.

can I pick all three?

Probably pick the first one...big curly hair...nice skin tone.

Third looks nice..angle pic...cant trust it

Back
Top Bottom