the thread about nothing...

please listen to this godly interview if you've never done so before..

for comedy purposes of course, not music...
nerd.gif

RIP to the God.

Voy a emborracharme de mi culo. Estoy tan aburrido, no sé qué hacer conmigo mismo

edit: awww man we ain't do this no mas

Last edited by a moderator:
#1: Blk/Flilipino Medical Program (Cannot cook very well, has some unflattering tattoos).

#2: Hails from India/NY Super intelligent (one of the few females I meet who can keep up with the fast pace sarcasm/humor and is very witty). Finishing up law school. Can cook great. Thoughtful and has fresh things someone my age is interested in doing. (Ball next week in the city....get dressed up and all that).

#3: Puerto Rican with the child/baggage of a toxic family and the GS-12 Federal position. This is the girl with the brother in jail who has been writing me these last few weeks asking for money. The mom has been emailing me this week as well....and all I can do is shake my head. The cycle with them just never ends. I don't like to see people struggle and such, but I know if I help them it leaves the door open for her. Amazing cook, not very thoughtful, and in bed by 8:30 pm most nights :smh:. So I'm chillin' playing Mario Kart with my little homie and talking to you guys all night (not that that is a bad thing!) If you noticed my post count was super heavy back in the Summer/Fall. It dropped off when I left the dungeon.

#3 is my long time girlfriend who I left for (hopefully the last time) in December. #1 knows #3....even though I met them both separately. I usually never mix my dealings with people, but at this age and the fact that I am hoping #3 knows and gets wind of it.....to deliver the nail in the coffin to that situation.

I think #3 and #1 done let the cat out of the bag.

"B**** don't kill my vibe....."

Last edited:
How tall are you? How many kids you want?:nerd:

5'8
make 2
adopt 2

Hope anti papi read this

How many friends do you guys have?

I have one I talk to every other day
and about 3 from childhood that I speak to monthly or annually

Is that thread worthy , I dont want ninja to sentence me to his room for asking that here?

#2 had the baby

Edit: Dammit, I guessed wrong. 2x :lol:

But I did pick the Black Flip chick in medicine. Go figure :lol:. She can't cook tho, that's a definite negative. Why am I talking like this. I have a woman lmao

Last edited:
Any day now I should get a verdict rendered too on this big security case....I have a feeling an appeal will be needed and that is another 6 months - 1 year of litigation with these slow Federal workers.

I'm not enthused.....Been back and forth for almost two years with these clowns.

5'8
make 2
adopt 2

Hope anti papi read this

Is that thread worthy , I dont want ninja to sentence me to his room for asking that here?
thank you for answering my questions...
happy.gif

How tall are you? How many kids you want?:nerd:

5'8
make 2
adopt 2

Hope anti papi read this

its a thread ive seen at least once before so it probably would get some good responses.

make the thread TANgela Davis :nerd:

I have three close friends though...I keep the circle tight

Last edited:
Why do people hide their online status? The **** you scared people are gonna know youre online all day?
Wait wut?

Back
Top Bottom