the thread about nothing...

is there a thread dedicated to finding clothes?

if not,
any idea what brand this jacket is? not looking to cop, just looking to find something similar, also the pic was taken in the UK
(blue/grey jacket)

and the jacket Flocka is wearing

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/8937...r-work-with-gucci-mane-again.jhtml#id=1704396

thx

Last edited:
i know i've said some bad stuff about PBR (the beer) before, but man, that stuff is really starting to grown on me..

not to mention that a six pack of 16oz cans costs $6.50
eek.gif

i know i've said some bad stuff about PBR (the beer) before, but man, that stuff is really starting to grown on me..

not to mention that a six pack of 16oz cans costs $6.50
eek.gif
and for some reason the 160z tall boys are the best. I got 2 24's tonight, halfway through #2 right now
tumblr_llwp5sCIBC1qzk3gzo1_400.gif

i almost bought the same as you, but i decided that 4:nerd:z of beer would not be enough for me this fine thursday night.

i drank the first one in 2 swigs.
pimp.gif

:smh:

wow. that sucks BIG TIME.

Yeah, it cost me $350 to get my flight switched, plus doctors visit. Then I had to miss the next week cause I couldn't walk. They put in more PTO than I had available and it put me in the negative for PTO and I had to earn it back. :lol:

It was TURRIBLE.

Damn son..you and your friend still good after that? :lol: :smh:

Oh yeah that was you 
laugh.gif

But like it was pointed out, how could you trust me when I say that? Perhaps it's not true.

I tried to break it down to em'

Last edited:
Damn son..you and your friend still good after that?

Def. We were just white boy wasted. I was trying to catch some sleep and he wouldn't shut up. I woke up in a rage and went after him and we brawled.

This is just more evidence of me needed to control that temper I was speaking to last night, just realized that. :x

I finally finished big lebowski.

John Goodman's outbursts and the italian dude from dtrt were funny.

Other than that, I didn't like it.

"The dude abides."

I have a thing for dorky looking AWG.Blame Zooey Deschanel and Tina Fey for it.
I should try to holla at one in one of my class.

Back
Top Bottom