the thread about nothing...

Ive just seen it all fellas. Jesus was just walking down the street bare footed carrying a huge cross on his back getting beat with music playin and cops patrolling them. I was watching out my work window still in shock

The MAN is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive just seen it all fellas. Jesus was just walking down the street bare footed carrying a huge cross on his back getting beat with music playin and cops patrolling them. I was watching out my work window still in shock

apparently that's what Good Friday is all about .......
i just couldnt believe it man they had blocked the whole street off as if it was a parade. Im sittin at my desk and i see a truck with huge speakers pass by and next thing you know Jesus is getting beat in the middle of the street with everyone is following behind. 

today's good friday and i have already cursed god's name a good 4 times..

and i have lusted over the yamb of the week, and i've been thinking about consuming flesh since i woke up.

tumblr_kzfy9wTu8F1qzuvzb.gif

Am I the only one who stares at ox's avy for at least two full rotations EVERYTIME I see it?

Who is that anyway?

Am I the only one who stares at ox's avy for at least two full rotations EVERYTIME I see it?

Who is that anyway?

Some girls logic...

"EW he texted me, what a creep."

But... You gave him your number. :smh:

girls are messed up in the head, seriously.

i could type 10 pages on my own situation but NT isnt normal so no one will understand. Girls dont make sense.

Back
Top Bottom