the thread about nothing...

Question NTers gonna make it short and simple

Had sex first time camed and all that.. chilled like 15 min

went back at it she turned off the lights couldnt see ****

I put condom on realized it was the wrong way (Mind you I couldnt see ****) put it on right this time and continued

is my girl pregnant
Man all it takes is alittle bit of semen to get up in there to make a girl pregnant AND you turned the condom inside out to reuse after you just busted in it. Thats no good man 

I put condom on realized it was the wrong way (Mind you I couldnt see ****) put it on right this time and continued

is my girl pregnant

So many emotions from this post. What the hell were you thinking??

Last edited:

is my girl pregnant

:x dafaq??????

lmfao I love NT bunch of trollin mofos lol

I wasn't trollin. I was dead *** serious b. I always smash with the lights on b :lol:. You initially sounded like you fumbled on the goal line homie. Next time read what you type so you know it's clear what you're talking about.

Do we have a sex education thread? For some reason I think it's oh so necessary. But once again, I don't think NT can handle it.

Let me try this again.

Foreplay right.. ok... grabbed brand new sealed up deadstock condom... put it on CORRECTLY... went to work busted ok....

Now I took the condom that i just used OFF.... We was chillin for like 15 minutes.....

We went back to bed started messing around.... I then grabbed another BRAND NEW DS CONDOM... (Remember its dark cant see ****)

I put condom on head of penis didnt roll it down none of that... I realized it was the other way....

I put it the right way this time... continued doing work on her... did not bust at alll the 2nd time...

Now

Is she pregnant?

scaled.php

Always wipe the peen, b. Always. Da washcloth stays at the ready for the second session/cleaning up the first :nerd:

Stop smashing with the lights off :lol:

Let me try this again.

Foreplay right.. ok... grabbed brand new sealed up deadstock condom... put it on CORRECTLY... went to work busted ok....

Now I took the condom that i just used OFF.... We was chillin for like 15 minutes.....

We went back to bed started messing around.... I then grabbed another BRAND NEW DS CONDOM... (Remember its dark cant see ****)

I put condom on head of penis didnt roll it down none of that... I realized it was the other way....

I put it the right way this time... continued doing work on her... did not bust at alll the 2nd time...

Now

Is she pregnant?
As long as you didnt have left over semen on ya from the first time you should be good 

Do we have a sex education thread? For some reason I think it's oh so necessary. But once again, I don't think NT can handle it.
There used to be one on Yuku I think..it was pretty mature discussion from what I can remember.

Isnt that TAY basically that? I dont venture in there too often.
Let me try this again.

Now

Is she pregnant?
deadstock
roll.gif

Let me try this again.

Now

Is she pregnant?
Did you pop the cherry ?

Let me try this again.

Now

Is she pregnant?

If you wiped your tip before putting it on then yeah you should be good

Let me try this again.

Now

Is she pregnant?

Your straight dude. No worries.

IT'S OFFICIAL :

When the inner city winos, lushes and drunks put on there "starter" jackets and take th party to the front yard...

Spring is officially here...

A Good Friday indeed...

Idk El Pablo, I have to go back there. I think it's just advice on how to get women, not sure if real sexual health info is in there.

My man said DS condom. Good night :lol:

Aight, I'm headed to the bar. I'll holla at y'all later. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom