the thread about nothing...

rck2sactown had that feeling from the moment he met her, every time he woke up and any moment he'd think about her.

There'd be days where rck2sactown would feel down in the dumps, but the mere sound of her voice would assure him everything would be ok.

I'm not even kidding, I can speak on his behalf on that, he was truly in love.
you were bringing up lovely memories 
frown.gif
 but then i
saw this beneath your post 
roll.gif
I had to too 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn Shuttlesworth, wish I was paying attention in General in 2010 to get the full story. Been trying to piece it together since you've been mentioning it here and there. I know it was a lot of trouble in your life, but I can't figure out what the hell happened. Oh well *shrug*

I have no qualms or problems speaking about it.....I just no DOD/WHS personnel security stays browsing the web heavy for stuff relating to my name and with the adjudication of my security clearance taking almost 2 years; I'm sure they are just waiting for me to provide them with ammo to reject that thing.

I have no qualms or problems speaking about it.....I just no DOD/WHS personnel security stays browsing the web heavy for stuff relating to my name and with the adjudication of my security clearance taking almost 2 years; I'm sure they are just waiting for me to provide them with ammo to reject that thing.
it seems you are doing better and that's good. stay on the positive bruh

Love man :lol:

It's hilarious :lol:

This. You want the truth? True love and relationships are work. It takes work, understanding, and true friendship to make it work. It doesn't stay the same throughout the relationship, what relationship does? Do you and your best friend from 3rd grade laugh at the same things at 35? No. So why would you expect a long term relationship or marriage to stay the same? You have to go into it understanding that the person you commit to will get on your nerves several times and piss you off etc. You have to realize if this person is worth it all in the end, good, bad or indifferent. What you described Rck2, is puppy love. We all go through it, it hurts, but you have to move on. At that stage in life, what do we know about real love? We can't decide what to wear to go to the damn bar on the weekend. People have this Disney-fied notion of what love is. This ain't Boy Meets World son :lol:. If you can learn how to effectively communicate how you feel to your partner and still work through all the other BS you encounter, you'd be ok. That's just my take on it.

Damn Shuttlesworth, wish I was paying attention in General in 2010 to get the full story. Been trying to piece it together since you've been mentioning it here and there. I know it was a lot of trouble in your life, but I can't figure out what the hell happened. Oh well *shrug*

Ahh ok I feel you. No wonder why you got so upset a couple of months ago when you said someone mentioned your name. I now know why.

This. You want the truth? True love and relationships are work. It takes work, understanding, and true friendship to make it work. It doesn't stay the same throughout the relationship, what relationship does? Do you and your best friend from 3rd grade laugh at the same things at 35? No. So why would you expect a long term relationship or marriage to stay the same? You have to go into it understanding that the person you commit to will get on your nerves several times and piss you off etc. You have to realize if this person is worth it all in the end, good, bad or indifferent. What you described Rck2, is puppy love. We all go through it, it hurts, but you have to move on. At that stage in life, what do we know about real love? We can't decide what to wear to go to the damn bar on the weekend. People have this Disney-fied notion of what love is. This ain't Boy Meets World son :lol:. If you can learn how to effectively communicate how you feel to your partner and still work through all the other BS you encounter, you'd be ok. That's just my take on it.

You don't have to preach to me :lol:

I know what love is, hell I've been through it :lol:

And think I'm going through it again, how? She takes me out of character and no one does that, NO one. But she does >D

***** :smh:

BEH is going in tonight with the love life lessons. :pimp:

You could write a sequel to 500 days of summer son. This is all TRUTH

You don't have to preach to me :lol:

I know what love is, hell I've been through it :lol:

And think I'm going through it again, how? She takes me out of character and no one does that, NO one. But she does >D

***** :smh:

:lol:. I wasn't preaching to you. I just used your post and quoted it as a starting point. I agreed with it actually. I was just speaking in generalities really. It wasn't directed to anyone. Rck2, I used your situation as an example. I wasn't coming at you.

On another note, that Nomad thread.....wooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:.

:smh: I really gotta step my gif game up lol. On that note. Peace out LOT

BEH is going in tonight with the love life lessons. :pimp:

I DON'T WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!!

EBW, :lol:. Maybe I should. Rck2, gotta face the truth man. It's better to face it quickly and get over it. It hurts more when you keep denying it. And don't believe any of this NT Alpha ********. Them cats pay out the *** for **** they can get for free if they knew what they were doing. That alpha ******** is just a front to mask so much social ineptitude and insecurity. There is a difference between being an alpha and being a man with common sense. I'll just leave it at that. Good night forreal this time. Peace.

Ahh ok I feel you. No wonder why you got so upset a couple of months ago when you said someone mentioned your name. I now know why.

Yeah somewhat. Like I said, I don't have any problem discussing it.....and I will go into full detail in person or over a drink. I'm not embarrassed about anything I've done or been through. I embrace it all and regret none. I just didn't appreciate someone speaking about something they knew nothing about.

it seems you are doing better and that's good. stay on the positive bruh

I appreciate it. Yeah opposites attract sometimes and even the most positive or righteous have obstacles to overcome. I think most folks would have quit a long time ago with the challenges presented, but perseverance is something that gets passed down when you are raised by a hardworking single parent. Quitting was never an option....it was just of how matter of how long it would take to get back to where I want to be and who would I choose to be around when that time came.

And just like clockwork.....one by one, folks came crawling back into my life and that has probably been the most difficult. To tell people I once cared about (friends/even family/female/female's son) that I no longer have a place in my life for anyone that wasn't there during that time period. I just can't do it. Loyalty is #1 to me.

You guys know me as JesusShuttlesworth34.....let's just say for that period I was JakeShuttlesworth:

YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Put on your big boy panties and deal with it.
pimp.gif
Nope, I'm gonna finish my vodka tonight because of you.

Hope you're happy now!
BEH is going in tonight with the love life lessons.
pimp.gif

EBW,
laugh.gif
. Maybe I should. Rck2, gotta face the truth man. It's better to face it quickly and get over it. It hurts more when you keep denying it. And don't believe any of this NT Alpha ********. Them cats pay out the *** for **** they can get for free if they knew what they were doing. That alpha ******** is just a front to mask so much social ineptitude and insecurity. There is a difference between being an alpha and being a man with common sense. I'll just leave it at that. Good night forreal this time. Peace.
Nah man, I'm with pretty much everything you said 
nthat.gif

Nighty night bub

Love man
laugh.gif

It's hilarious
laugh.gif
This. You want the truth? True love and relationships are work. It takes work, understanding, and true friendship to make it work. It doesn't stay the same throughout the relationship, what relationship does? Do you and your best friend from 3rd grade laugh at the same things at 35? No. So why would you expect a long term relationship or marriage to stay the same? You have to go into it understanding that the person you commit to will get on your nerves several times and piss you off etc. You have to realize if this person is worth it all in the end, good, bad or indifferent. What you described Rck2, is puppy love. We all go through it, it hurts, but you have to move on. At that stage in life, what do we know about real love? We can't decide what to wear to go to the damn bar on the weekend. People have this Disney-fied notion of what love is. This ain't Boy Meets World son
laugh.gif
. If you can learn how to effectively communicate how you feel to your partner and still work through all the other BS you encounter, you'd be ok. That's just my take on it.
cool story. no sarcasm 

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom