the thread about nothing...

I'm happy 
happy.gif

Almost got in a fight tonight over game point. I gotta chill on my aggression on the courts. I need to read a book about Zen. Anyone ever done such a thing?

Yes...many times. Don't do it or just don't play or play elsewhere.....cost me 3 years of life, at least $100,000 in expenses/opportunity cost.

All for what...ego/pride and proving a point? Nah, I'm good these days. My drive/competitive spirit/aggression/passion is/was my greatest trait on the field/court.....but also the greatest flaw.

Almost got in a fight tonight over game point. I gotta chill on my aggression on the courts. I need to read a book about Zen. Anyone ever done such a thing?

Yes...many times. Don't do it or just don't play or play elsewhere.....cost me 3 years of life, at least $100,000 in expenses/opportunity cost.

All for what...ego/pride and proving a point? Nah, I'm good these days. My drive/competitive spirit/aggression/passion is/was my greatest trait on the field/court.....but also the greatest flaw.

3 years of your time?

What happened? (If you don't mind)

tumblr_mkbi67ekza1s4czveo1_500.gif

family members dont point guns at their family members.
thats dangerous and irrational thinking.
some may considered it dumb
perhaps you aren't as smart as you appeared.
tumblr_min0pdPJGM1qmkyvso2_500.gif

meanie, who points a gun at a female.

save your tears jerk

tumblr_mjrzkfOfmU1r3ucdro1_500.gif

meanie, who points a gun at a female.
:evil: hi

ewww.
boi go get some water

*snap snap*

Last edited:

I just get PISSED when dudes start running their mouths first.

what do you mean I'll probably be back?

Just finish the episode. Dope.

WHT going hard tonight :lol:

I was talking about Danny.

That's when I actually enjoyed drinking
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
 i know. i can't catch a buzz no matter how hard i try. getting girls was easier too 
eyes.gif

eh, age doesn't mess with my head though, i've been the same since being a kid. only slightly mature now.

Lauren London is a bird.

She fine, but still a bird

She bad doe

Lauren London is a bird.

She bad doe

Lauren London is a bird.

She bad doe

So a pretty face supersedes peace of mind and dignity? Ok.

3 years of your time?

What happened? (If you don't mind)

For those that were back around in 2010 on NT....they probably remember the story in full detail.

It is long.....very very very long. I haven't spoken much about it since more so for work/legal reasons. I'm still dealing with the repercussions and trickle down affect from some of that nonsense. Taken the truth almost three years to have me exonerated and it forever changed things with my "friends," girl and coworkers/jobs. I had to leave a lot of people behind after they were exposed for the fraudulent, selfish, jealous people. Now I have been back, better than ever (better health, better job, better friends, better females) and it's funny to see these people grasping at straws yearning for relationships with me.

I have tried to forgive them and move on....but one doesn't forget stuff like that. You just can't.

Back
Top Bottom