She fine, but still a bird

She bad doe

Lauren London is a bird.

She bad doe

Lauren London is a bird.

She bad doe

So a pretty face supersedes peace of mind and dignity? Ok.

A pretty face supersedes everything

Last edited:
Nope, I'm gonna finish my vodka tonight because of you.

Hope you're happy now!

nthat.gif

What happened with the other chick though? From tonight?

I REALLY need to get back on a proper sleep schedule.

I missed out on taco Tuesday so I am deeming tomorrow taco Thursday. I gotta find out if chipotle sells big packs for a discount. No Taco Bell I'm going INNNNN

Yea I had a couple of cousins with that same condition :nerd:

Also your white? :wow: :lol:

If you call Morocco white.....then yeah, sure, I guess.

Check the thread about my brother....does that sound like a "white" name? Even though that whole topic is ridiculous, IMO. Color is just that, a color. Doesn't define who someone is. I am not a fond person of stereotypes and discrimination...I have seen it all.

Being Arabic with my name, dating a Hispanic girl, and raising a child who is half black. Yeah.....you get some stares.

Last edited:
Yea I had a couple of cousins with that same condition :nerd:

Also your white? :wow: :lol:

If you call Morocco white.....then yeah, sure, I guess.

Check the thread about my brother....does that sound like a "white" name? Even though that whole topic is ridiculous, IMO. Color is just that, a color. Doesn't define who someone is. I am not a fond person of stereotypes and discrimination...I have seen it all.

Being Arabic with my name, dating a Hispanic girl, and raising a child who is half black. Yeah.....you get some stares.

Oh nah, color/ creed/race I could care less about,sometimes you just have a mental image of someone behind the screen name.

Back
Top Bottom