the thread about nothing...

has this ever happened to anyone else
laugh.gif

3111_slide.jpg

You all ruined a perfectly good opportunity to start a thread about men wearing UGG boots. TAN is destroying Niketalk!

You all ruined a perfectly good opportunity to start a thread about men wearing UGG boots. TAN is destroying Niketalk!
Psssh I ain't make a thread on that. General would just hate on me.

Yall here on TAN accept me for my Ugg Boots wearing ways 
happy.gif

Got waitlisted into my dream law school. Anyone know if there is anything I can proactively do during the waitlist process to raise my chance of getting in?

Who the hell want to see a bunch of dudes wearing ugg tho?

I was being sarcastic, far from serious. UGGs are womanly in my opinion also, but this is Niketalk, where pantyhose and dresses aren't considered women's clothing.
nerd.gif
you comparing UGG Boots to pantyhose and dresses? I think of dudes tearing up tons of gnarly waves and after a long day of surfing in a mild to cold of surfing they just wanna keep their feet nice and warm and outta the sand.

via wikipedia:
In the 1960s, ugg boots became a popular option for competitive surfers, who used the boots to keep their feet warm after exiting from the surf.

Who the hell want to see a bunch of dudes wearing ugg tho?

I was being sarcastic, far from serious. UGGs are womanly in my opinion also, but this is Niketalk, where pantyhose and dresses aren't considered women's clothing. :nerd:
you comparing UGG Boots to pantyhose and dresses? I think of dudes tearing up tons of gnarly waves and after a long day of surfing in a mild to cold of surfing they just wanna keep their feet nice and warm and outta the sand.

via wikipedia:

In the 1960s, ugg boots became a popular option for competitive surfers, who used the boots to keep their feet warm after exiting from the surf.

Nah, UGGs aren't on the same level as pantyhose or dresses. I was just saying that opinions on here are skewed strangely sometimes. This ain't the 60s though. When I see them, I think of every girl copping a pair a few years ago. I ain't goin' hard on 'em tho. Do you. They ugly to me, but I'm not knockin' someone who wants to rock 'em.

Almost got in a fight tonight over game point. I gotta chill on my aggression on the courts. I need to read a book about Zen. Anyone ever done such a thing?

Yeah :lol:

Its ok... you cant let dudes try to punk you. It aint your job or school, you don't have to walk away. Its pickup Basketball....Stand up for yourself! Thats the only way they'll learn to not mess with you.

Almost got in a fight tonight over game point. I gotta chill on my aggression on the courts. I need to read a book about Zen. Anyone ever done such a thing?
I'm like bi-polar when I'm playing ball 
laugh.gif

I'm either the most care-free, fun-loving, jimmie rustle-proofed as possible

or

I'm out just trying to troll everyone and start as much **** as I can with everyone.

Its always one or the other, there's no in between 
laugh.gif

I wish I could skateboard... Or long board
ohwell.gif
maybe you should learn how to surf bc  "In the 1960s, ugg boots became a popular option for competitive surfers, who used the boots to keep their feet warm after exiting from the surf."

tongue.gif
 jk 
mean.gif
roll.gif

to be fair, whenever I visit beaches during the winter, cold season, I usually always have my Ugg Boots on!

nothing like walking Huntington Beach when its in the 50s with a hoodie, jordan shorts, and my ugg boots on

which movie?
Professor tried to steal a solid A from me. Tried to give me an A-.

damn teachers tryna gimme da D
Yea I had a couple of cousins with that same condition :nerd:

Also your white? :wow: :lol:

If you call Morocco white.....then yeah, sure, I guess.

Check the thread about my brother....does that sound like a "white" name? Even though that whole topic is ridiculous, IMO. Color is just that, a color. Doesn't define who someone is. I am not a fond person of stereotypes and discrimination...I have seen it all.

Being Arabic with my name, dating a Hispanic girl, and raising a child who is half black. Yeah.....you get some stares.
do u practice islam?

Yeah :lol:

Its ok... you cant let dudes try to punk you. It aint your job or school, you don't have to walk away. Its pickup Basketball....Stand up for yourself! Thats the only way they'll learn to not mess with you.

I hate when people get over the top serious. for example im running baseline from one corner to the other and the guy with the ball is at the elbow of da 3 pt line and he passes it to me while im under the basket but we never eem made eye contact so the ball hits me on the shoulder and dude gets heated.

Back
Top Bottom