the thread about nothing...

man if I don't get the **** out of Miami I'm gonna go crazy

Why? I feel you though...want to experience life in another city...
I just need to get out of this neighborhood, but then again all of the neighborhoods here aren't safe. I would rather move to a city outside of Miami, like Coral Gables, Miami Springs, Pinecrest, etc...

man if I don't get the **** out of Miami I'm gonna go crazy
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you lived here, you would understand. Miami is not what you see on TV. When people think of Miami, they think of beaches and the sun. But in reality all of that is located in Miami Beach, which is a different city.

Ah you mean to a different section of miami...lol I dont consider them cities but it makes sense...Hopefully you can move out of allapattah... keep your head up and stay safe over there

Also, yes there is Miami you see on tv/internet which is south beach and then there is miami...not all its cracked up to be but i love my city

14RosarioDawson-LI_display_image.jpg

:evil:

I know I'm in the minority but Rosario Dawson has been downhill for me since He Got Game. She hasn't looked the same since.

Back
Top Bottom