the thread about nothing...

Im at the white hipster event of the year. This is so awkward. Bred XIs everywhere. Chicks are fully clothed. I feel like nobody in here is getting any ***** tonight (except me of course)

come on bro, you know the black and red concords are the thing.

ok enough with the sneaker talk.

(-_-) Thats not what theyre called.

Theyre called Space Jam Red Bottoms.

A Jordan x Louboutin collab. Ya dig?

jordans? i thought they were Lebrons. Oh well...

I dont know even know what they are anymore.

I just know the yambs will flock when they see me in em' 8)

Last edited:
Im at the white hipster event of the year. This is so awkward. Bred XIs everywhere. Chicks are fully clothed. I feel like nobody in here is getting any ***** tonight (except me of course)
where are you at

1916 smallman st
Pittsburgh, pa 15212
No matching homes are found when I search it. Your address is fugazzi
Its some bar called Cavo I may have got the zip code wrong

Dont hit me bae

where are you at
1916 smallman st
Pittsburgh, pa 15212
No matching homes are found when I search it. Your address is fugazzi
Its some bar called Cavo I may have got the zip code wrong

Dont hit me bae
I demand he licks you, not hit you.

I think we need a thread dedicated to rck2s drunk adventures. I'm sensing we are missing out on some epic stories here.

Smh @ SJ redbottoms :lol:

I think we need a thread dedicated to rck2s drunk adventures. I'm sensing we are missing out on some epic stories here.

Smh @ SJ redbottoms :lol:

This thread basically is that.

We need more deets on the yambs trying to get him drunk though. :smokin :smokin

@louisgarfield, Isn't that stretch of South Beach like only within a 10 block radius in total? It's not that big. It's def not what you see on tv from what I've heard. If my grandmother hadn't moved to Harlem, I'd probaby would have been a Miami dude too.
yea that stretch of South Beach is small, mostly tourists there

Ah you mean to a different section of miami...lol I dont consider them cities but it makes sense...Hopefully you can move out of allapattah... keep your head up and stay safe over there

Also, yes there is Miami you see on tv/internet which is south beach and then there is miami...not all its cracked up to be but i love my city
yea my bad lol, I meant different section, I need a condo on Brickell :pimp:
I need to get me and my fam out of AP, it's definitely not safe. Too much ignorance and ratchetness out here, I need to get away from it.

Back
Top Bottom