edit: i think i'm gonna do the taco 12 pack like the homey rck 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I lied guys. when i sat back and thought about it that's to much work 
mean.gif
 bout to just order something
I do this too often too 
laugh.gif

Shredding all the chicken by hand takes forever.

I'm at my parent's house for the week since I got nothing going on for Spring Break and my lil bro is coming home......

I bought myself a handle of vodka, hopefully this lasts me thru Thursday
ohwell.gif

Real talk I've done this before.

and that was the last time I legitimately fully blacked the **** out 
laugh.gif

Just got done at the bars early at like 1 am, I was pretty drunk already. We get back to my place, and I pour 6 shots for me plus 5 of my friends. 

2 people say no, and I don't even bother asking anyone else so I say something along the lines of "**** yall, I'ma do it myself"

took all 6 shots in a row no chase or nothing. 

Next afternoon, I woke up on my couch buck *** naked with no idea what happened 
laugh.gif

Real talk I've done this before.

and that was the last time I legitimately fully blacked the **** out 
laugh.gif

Just got done at the bars early at like 1 am, I was pretty drunk already. We get back to my place, and I pour 6 shots for me plus 5 of my friends. 

2 people say no, and I don't even bother asking anyone else so I say something along the lines of "**** yall, I'ma do it myself"

took all 6 shots in a row no chase or nothing. 

Next afternoon, I woke up on my couch buck *** naked with no idea what happened 
laugh.gif

Thats how you know you had a memorable night

Video game politics are more exciting than the games themselves these days. (Finally found something to post in this thread :rolleyes )

I lied guys. when i sat back and thought about it that's to much work 
mean.gif
 bout to just order something
I do this too often too 
laugh.gif

Shredding all the chicken by hand takes forever.
Yeah man i grabbed everything out looked at it and said forget that!.. maybe if i would've had one of my skeezers over here to help i would of made them 

Last edited:
Im at the white hipster event of the year. This is so awkward. Bred XIs everywhere. Chicks are fully clothed. I feel like nobody in here is getting any ***** tonight (except me of course)

Im at the white hipster event of the year. This is so awkward. Bred XIs everywhere. Chicks are fully clothed. I feel like nobody in here is getting any ***** tonight (except me of course)

come on bro, you know the black and red concords are the thing.

ok enough with the sneaker talk.

where are you at

come on bro, you know the black and red concords are the thing.

ok enough with the sneaker talk.

(-_-) Thats not what theyre called.

Theyre called Space Jam Red Bottoms.

A Jordan x Louboutin collab. Ya dig?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom