I should have quit Niketalk a long time ago, I don't why I'm still here
ohwell.gif

& I keep coming back on some addiction type ishh
tired.gif
nthat.gif
nice pics

Solarius understands the basis of being a man outchea
laugh.gif
. When I was in college my roommate's dad gave some advice, although it was unwarranted at the time and I didn't understand it. He said that lesser attractive women make the best lovers. At the time, I didn't understand what he meant. Later on, I did. Just remembering that, then modifying it, the PERCEIVED lesser attractive women make the best lovers. You just have to figure that one out in your adventures. I don't look for Sasquatches, don't get me wrong. There is a category of women where you would have to look twice on first encounter to see how attractive they are. Unfortunately most of NT doesn't have this ability
laugh.gif

@Thadocta, once again, you're a freak yo
laugh.gif
girls who 'clean up nice'?

Solarius understands the basis of being a man outchea :lol: . When I was in college my roommate's dad gave some advice, although it was unwarranted at the time and I didn't understand it. He said that lesser attractive women make the best lovers. At the time, I didn't understand what he meant. Later on, I did. Just remembering that, then modifying it, the PERCEIVED lesser attractive women make the best lovers. You just have to figure that one out in your adventures. I don't look for Sasquatches, don't get me wrong. There is a category of women where you would have to look twice on first encounter to see how attractive they are. Unfortunately most of NT doesn't have this ability :lol: .

@Thadocta, once again, you're a freak yo :lol:

Not even so much that. From my experience, there have been some women I've seen, whether it's every day or just at first glance at a spot I'm at for the night. Some have bad days where they just didn't look as good, and some you just have to look at a few times to see it. I'm by no means shallow but I've noticed that. Look at a chick a few times and you say "hmm, she's really not bad after all".

People put too much emphasis on first looks.

Someone people don't care, some people having a bad day, some people can only offer looks and no substance behind them.

Solarius understands the basis of being a man outchea
laugh.gif
. When I was in college my roommate's dad gave some advice, although it was unwarranted at the time and I didn't understand it. He said that lesser attractive women make the best lovers. At the time, I didn't understand what he meant. Later on, I did. Just remembering that, then modifying it, the PERCEIVED lesser attractive women make the best lovers. You just have to figure that one out in your adventures. I don't look for Sasquatches, don't get me wrong. There is a category of women where you would have to look twice on first encounter to see how attractive they are. Unfortunately most of NT doesn't have this ability
laugh.gif

@Thadocta, once again, you're a freak yo
laugh.gif
Not even so much that. From my experience, there have been some women I've seen, whether it's every day or just at first glance at a spot I'm at for the night. Some have bad days where they just didn't look as good, and some you just have to look at a few times to see it. I'm by no means shallow but I've noticed that. Look at a chick a few times and you say "hmm, she's really not bad after all".
i see this a lot with spanish girls...

Last edited:
Yall watching this 60 minutes segment. On the group puseeriot in Russia...lol those chicks are ill protesting in a church is pretty bold

Back
Top Bottom