the thread about nothing...

Costco Piza > John Salmons + Boogie Cousins + Tyreke Evans
smokin.gif

Had it for the first time yesterday.

Oooooooooo my goodness
Costco pizza/hot dogs/chicken bake>>>>Life

Im pretty sure you do...been there bruh
laugh.gif

like I said...miss her another time..she's gonna be on your mind anyways so put it on break for at least this meetup with the betty at the diner
glasses.gif
this was sound advice 
nthat.gif

Got so drunk after I brought her and some of her friends over, I couldn't eem think straight 
laugh.gif

but then they all added me on facebook 
eyes.gif
Menage a trois/cuatro/ceis in store for next time?
Heard Chuck E cheese had official pizza
nerd.gif
It's in the realm of Little Caesars Pizza from what I remember.

man if I don't get the **** out of Miami I'm gonna go crazy

Why? I feel you though...want to experience life in another city...
I just need to get out of this neighborhood, but then again all of the neighborhoods here aren't safe. I would rather move to a city outside of Miami, like Coral Gables, Miami Springs, Pinecrest, etc...

man if I don't get the **** out of Miami I'm gonna go crazy
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
If you lived here, you would understand. Miami is not what you see on TV. When people think of Miami, they think of beaches and the sun. But in reality all of that is located in Miami Beach, which is a different city.

Costco Piza > John Salmons + Boogie Cousins + Tyreke Evans :smokin

Had it for the first time yesterday.

Oooooooooo my goodness

:lol: this had my laughing for real. Stop it DC :lol:. I've never had costco pizza though, I guess I'll put it on my radar.

Fact: retail is the devil

Lady friend gave me a tea called 3 ballerina tea...it makes you doo-doo like crazy.

I'm gonna try it. RIP to the butthole.

@louisgarfield, Isn't that stretch of South Beach like only within a 10 block radius in total? It's not that big. It's def not what you see on tv from what I've heard. If my grandmother hadn't moved to Harlem, I'd probaby would have been a Miami dude too.

if u run into a car, but no damage or injuries is caused & yall exchange phone numbers & info & yall agree not to get police involved, but then they call u threatening to give yo info to the police & have em look for u...is that something to worry about?

if u run into a car, but no damage or injuries is caused & yall exchange phone numbers & info & yall agree not to get police involved, but then they call u threatening to give yo info to the police & have em look for u...is that something to worry about?
sum ol ******** but lol yea you should worry they could be plotting

If there's no damage what proof do they have? I wouldn't have even exchanged info if there was no damage.

My brakes were iffy on my old car and it lurched forward and didn't stop in time and I tapped someone at a light. We got out, saw no damage to their car and we dapped each other up and left it at that.

They're likely trying to shake you down. No proof of damage, no case.

naw dont trip. after the event occured and police werent called then the situation is over. did u pay them already?

same thing happened to my pops he jsut gave the dude 160 and went on with his day.

did u give him ur home address? if u did then :smh:

Back
Top Bottom