the thread about nothing...

If there's no damage what proof do they have? I wouldn't have even exchanged info if there was no damage.

My brakes were iffy on my old car and it lurched forward and didn't stop in time and I tapped someone at a light. We got out, saw no damage to their car and we dapped each other up and left it at that.

They're likely trying to shake you down. No proof of damage, no case.

thats damn near exactly wat happened...

naw dont trip. after the event occured and police werent called then the situation is over. did u pay them already?

same thing happened to my pops he jsut gave the dude 160 and went on with his day.

did u give him ur home address? if u did then :smh:

naw i aint give him my damn address :lol:...i aint pay him tho, but i gave him my name & my number. im really just askin all this cause i aint tryna be drivin around wit a damn hit & run warrant or a suspended license & mess around & get pulled over & go to jail for sum bull

If there's no damage what proof do they have? I wouldn't have even exchanged info if there was no damage.

My brakes were iffy on my old car and it lurched forward and didn't stop in time and I tapped someone at a light. We got out, saw no damage to their car and we dapped each other up and left it at that.

They're likely trying to shake you down. No proof of damage, no case.
thats damn near exactly wat happened...
Listen to that man, sound advice from and sound NTer and even greater human being
Im pretty sure you do...been there bruh
laugh.gif

like I said...miss her another time..she's gonna be on your mind anyways so put it on break for at least this meetup with the betty at the diner
glasses.gif
this was sound advice 
nthat.gif

Got so drunk after I brought her and some of her friends over, I couldn't eem think straight 
laugh.gif

but then they all added me on facebook 
eyes.gif
Menage a trois/cuatro/ceis in store for next time?
Her friends were not that good looking..... There was one but she was married.

tumblr_mb4ng2TXgg1qmzws1.gif

If its the threesome, then it really doesnt matter what the girls look like. Its the principal

never forget this

ever
I got standards child. 

That makes one of us

I got a 4 some once when I lived in Cali, none of them were cute, but atleast I can say I had a 4some before I died

If its the threesome, then it really doesnt matter what the girls look like. Its the principal

never forget this

ever
I got standards child. 

That makes one of us

I got a 4 some once when I lived in Cali, none of them were cute, but atleast I can say I had a 4some before I died

bang, bang.

listen to this man rck. i know you think them standards mean something now, but think about the children. when you're an older dude what are you gonna do when your son/grandson asks for advice on the 3-4 some and you passed?

some dude rear ended the hell out of me when i was at the red light once..

i was so pissed off because i was lost that i just told him to get the hell out of my face, and we parted ways.

surprisingly the car i was driving didn't even sustain any damage though, not even a scratch.

Last edited:
Completed midterms and papers all last minute for the semester and got a B on all. I promise myself every time I complete these assignments that I will start early so I can sleep well, but I lie to myself every time like that estranged father telling his son he will be there for his birthday....why must I torture myself? Last semester, hope graduation will purify myself of this infliction of self abuse like the waters of Lake Minnetonka.
Trying to do this. CAN'T wait for this quarter to end.
Catholic university that's making us go to classes on holy week. :smh:

Solarius understands the basis of being a man outchea :lol: . When I was in college my roommate's dad gave some advice, although it was unwarranted at the time and I didn't understand it. He said that lesser attractive women make the best lovers. At the time, I didn't understand what he meant. Later on, I did. Just remembering that, then modifying it, the PERCEIVED lesser attractive women make the best lovers. You just have to figure that one out in your adventures. I don't look for Sasquatches, don't get me wrong. There is a category of women where you would have to look twice on first encounter to see how attractive they are. Unfortunately most of NT doesn't have this ability :lol:.

@Thadocta, once again, you're a freak yo :lol:

I should have quit Niketalk a long time ago, I don't why I'm still here :\

& I keep coming back on some addiction type ishh |I

Back
Top Bottom