the thread about nothing...

I dont know where to put this but....

can I get a legit workout doing yoga? Im thinking about going to the classes at my gym.

I'm going to try spinning for the first time tonight

in terms of?

i did yoga before. after my semester was over, my posture improved and i was 2 inches taller because of it. ive eventually reverted back to my old height because i wasnt maintaining my body.

there will be certain poses that will be challenging, that in itself can cause you to sweat or cry like a little b :lol:

I learned this is how the real world works after graduating college. I still haven't ceased to be disappointed when I hear people making X dollars in X position but don't have anything going on in the space between their ears. Thinking and capable people are always a threat to them because they can knock them out of their position potentially. This can be frustrating if you have even a decent work ethic and a brain. I've felt this frustration knowing I can do what some people do-but better.
a lot of people do more work to get to a position than they do to work the position well.
that just shows me they are not qualified for the position or they peaked as a human being or even for that company they work for. i give some people an exception like my regional manager. she was raped at 15 and got impregnated by her rapist. she started from the bottom and worked her way up to where shes at now. shes AMAZING with connecting with other managers, employees, and customers. she loses points for following the same script as everyone else though caused i asked 3 people in HR about 401ks after they gave us this stupid 30 minute elementary school level video to watch about why unions are bad. they all said the same thing word for word and it drove me crazy and i spoke up about it. the looks from HR had me dying.
so, I suppose they all know the company line? And they, in this case, did their job well?

Last edited:
this dude on facebook said this girl came to his crib, took off her underwear, and this is what she had on

I would feel so disrespected

I learned this is how the real world works after graduating college. I still haven't ceased to be disappointed when I hear people making X dollars in X position but don't have anything going on in the space between their ears. Thinking and capable people are always a threat to them because they can knock them out of their position potentially. This can be frustrating if you have even a decent work ethic and a brain. I've felt this frustration knowing I can do what some people do-but better.
a lot of people do more work to get to a position than they do to work the position well.

that just shows me they are not qualified for the position or they peaked as a human being or even for that company they work for. i give some people an exception like my regional manager. she was raped at 15 and got impregnated by her rapist. she started from the bottom and worked her way up to where shes at now. shes AMAZING with connecting with other managers, employees, and customers. she loses points for following the same script as everyone else though caused i asked 3 people in HR about 401ks after they gave us this stupid 30 minute elementary school level video to watch about why unions are bad. they all said the same thing word for word and it drove me crazy and i spoke up about it. the looks from HR had me dying.
so, I suppose they all know the company line? And they, in this case, did their job well?
it felt like im talking to a group of sheep. i kept saying 401k is an investment that involves long term risk and there will always a risk of inflation. one guy from HR looked at me like hes clueless and started spouting off some insane stuff saying stuff like "theres no risk at all in a 401k, its a retirement plan thats why theres no risk" it was funny and sad at the same time.

it felt like im talking to a group of sheep. i kept saying 401k is an investment that involves long term risk and there will always a risk of inflation. one guy from HR looked at me like hes clueless and started spouting off some insane stuff saying stuff like "theres no risk at all in a 401k, its a retirement plan thats why theres no risk" it was funny and sad at the same time.
but hr rarely has any say on those kinds of things, maybe if you asked someone in accounting or even your coo you would have had a more thoughtful answer. HR was probably told to sell something to  the employees by the higher ups, they don't care about no inflation...

but hr rarely has any say on those kinds of things, maybe if you asked someone in accounting or even your coo you would have had a more thoughtful answer. HR was probably told to sell something to  the employees by the higher ups, they don't care about no inflation...

they dont care because they dont understand.

Solarious, spoiler PLEASE!!! Ain't nobody got time for that. Funky *** females man :smh:

@sumrndmdude, I see your point, and that is the case sometimes, but when you know things can and should be done better, you question that person's ability. If you're gonna work that hard to get the position, then work to maintain it or you lose it, I mean that would be the natural logic, but then again, we don't live in times of natural logic as our man Solarious has eloquently pointed out :lol: I bet dude still smashed. I would have hosed her down like Vince and Jules :lol:

Last edited:
Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves? :smh: . Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.
To be fair I was dumb agred. But being 17-18 didnt really know any better.
Few years later you come to figure out yeah I shouldn't have done that.
Chalk it up as an L and try to learn from mistakes. As I posted right after.
And I dont know why it says claims to be drinking :lol: Jesus Christ I cant even have a few shots n just reflect on life. Im 20 years old. 5 months from my 21st. Made some mistakes in my young life, just try to be better from them is all I can do.

simps gonna simp. dude deserved it, just chalk it up to the cost of the lesson in not being a moron in the future.
Reported.

and they don't need to understand...

all they need to know is whether you're a serial killer, and whether you take direct deposit.

Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves?
mean.gif
. Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.
And I dont know why it says claims to be drinking
laugh.gif
Jesus Christ I cant even have a few shots n just reflect on life. Im 20 years old. 5 months from my 21st. Made some mistakes in my young life, just try to be better from them is all I can do.
simps gonna simp. dude deserved it, just chalk it up to the cost of the lesson in not being a moron in the future.
Reported.
caucasian dudes stay falling extra hard for girls...

:rofl:

That was my first love. 3 and a half years. But it is what it is.
Her parents still call me n want us to be together.

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves? :smh: . Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.

And I dont know why it says claims to be drinking :lol: Jesus Christ I cant even have a few shots n just reflect on life. Im 20 years old. 5 months from my 21st. Made some mistakes in my young life, just try to be better from them is all I can do.
Reported.

yeah I dont get this?

Theres so much ***** in the world. No womans attention should ever cost you money. Period.

Once you start dating, or courtship or whatever, theres nothing wrong with paying for dates, and showing her a good time...as long as its a good time for both of you. Do thing that you enjoy and bring her along for the ride. But spending all that money on a shorty...nah bro

you deserve one of these

I was just a kid :lol:
First girlfriend ever

I DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER.
I never had anyone show me the ropes.
Had to learn everything on my own about relationships.
But now that I know how to go on in these situations I can help my brother. Make sure he doesn't make the same mistakes I did :lol:
Cuz I am aware fully of dumb it was :smh:

Last edited:

Reported.

even at that age you should know better than that. dont let that experience maim you in the dating game though. seen dudes fluctuate and they cant seem to find a balance in the dating game.

Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves?
mean.gif
. Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.

And I dont know why it says claims to be drinking
laugh.gif
Jesus Christ I cant even have a few shots n just reflect on life. Im 20 years old. 5 months from my 21st. Made some mistakes in my young life, just try to be better from them is all I can do.
Reported.
my jimmies remain intact
grin.gif
as they should.

MJGREATXII is from India (long story...)

Back
Top Bottom