the thread about nothing...

@ Tr1ll, that was my EXACT face when I read his post :lol:

Dat feel when you get a surprise tax return check in the mail :smokin. Made up for yesterday's blah

That whole hood booger hiring movement, is done for a reason. I mean who REALLY wants qualiified, intelligent, productive workers all the time? Pshhhhh, such rubbish!

Last edited:
Oh I agree but my job starts off at mid teens and isn't a hard job by any means.
Idk about all that, but :smh: at some of the people I see get hired.

I just :smh:

ESP seeing them from the interview process and forward :smh:
aight famb...

May seem a little left field... but you'll find a hoodie rat in a work environment 100x easier than you'll find a hoodie dude.

You'll see as you go to different jobs... different business ...

If I'm lying I'm flying...

Oh I agree but my job starts off at mid teens and isn't a hard job by any means.
Idk about all that, but :smh: at some of the people I see get hired.

I just :smh:

ESP seeing them from the interview process and forward :smh:
aight famb...

May seem a little left field... but you'll find a hoodie rat in a work environment 100x easier than you'll find a hoodie dude.

You'll see as you go to different jobs... different business ...

If I'm lying I'm flying...

Oh I agree completely.

The only hood dudes your really see are the reformed ones that trying to get their **** together :lol:

Does anybody know what this is? This puzzle is bugging me. It's a 4 letter word and these are the letters you could choose from: Z J I H P D C K Y P S

we doing food challenges now?
nerd.gif

we should incorporate google hangouts for these
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

maybe it will lead to underground food betting ring and online fight club
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm down for a food challenge
I'm down for chicken nugget challenge tomorrow night (at a more respectable time)

loser(s) should pay $5.00 gift card to the winner

also, I took a nap today, woke up to snow... and I just realized its 5:30 am, wow
mean.gif

edit:
I'mma try sleep, also PM me tomorrow night if you're down for a food challenge
So we gotta spend like 20$ on chicken nuggets to get 5$? Nah B
I have my 2nd interview today for the part time gig and I pray I land it. Life has just been great as of late
pimp.gif
Good Luck fam
Does anybody know what this is? This puzzle is bugging me. It's a 4 letter word and these are the letters you could choose from: Z J I H P D C K Y P S
Chip?

One of my boys just used yambs in a sentence. NT salute

Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves? :smh: . Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.

excuse me

que?

can i get a recap on this plz

That whole hood booger hiring movement, is done for a reason. I mean who REALLY wants qualiified, intelligent, productive workers all the time? Pshhhhh, such rubbish!

i see my coworkers an how they are. people around me cant even think. the ones corporate are scared of are ones obtaining a degree. i got upper management scared of me cause i know the laws and how il throw a lawsuit on em if they ever dare to fire me. got HR cautious of me. il take their 100k+ jobs in a minute if i had a chance. mofos stay reading stuff off a script and getting paid for it.

Maybe if my job didn't hire hood boogers the turnover rate wouldn't be so high
eyes.gif

My boy who was more than qualified and professional didn't get a call back but boomquisha from the block gets hired.

Then proceeds to curse out her manager a week into work and create a scene
mean.gif
maybe your college educated boy dodged a bullet?

Maybe if my job didn't hire hood boogers the turnover rate wouldn't be so high :rolleyes

My boy who was more than qualified and professional didn't get a call back but boomquisha from the block gets hired.

Then proceeds to curse out her manager a week into work and create a scene :smh:
maybe your college educated boy dodged a bullet?

Never said he was college educated :nerd:

Just said qualified and professional

Where you working at Pabst?

Consumer affairs company aka cubicle life.

thomas paine is my new idol. he heard a sermon at the age of 8 and it impressed him so much with the cruelty inherent in christianity and made him a rebel forever. that contrarian lifestyle. im for it :smokin

I'm down for chicken nugget challenge tomorrow night (at a more respectable time)

loser(s) should pay $5.00 gift card to the winner

also, I took a nap today, woke up to snow... and I just realized its 5:30 am, wow :smh:

edit:
I'mma try sleep, also PM me tomorrow night if you're down for a food challenge

My friend and I bet $100 to see who could eat the most nuggets in 40 minutes. I got to around 63 before he tapped out around the 35 minute mark.

Chip?

One of my boys just used yambs in a sentence. NT salute
[/quote]

That wasn't it. I finally figured it out. it was Dish :smile:|) Thanks for helping though and Nowitness, thanks as well.

Could it be IHOP? Idk just a shot in the dark

nvmd, there's no O :frown:

Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves? :smh: . Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.

excuse me

que?

can i get a recap on this plz

I saw this when someone quoted what he said but was replying to something else he posted. He claims to be drunk. He must have been drunk the whole time while dating that broad.

Matter of fact, MJGREATXII, you need to explain yourself homeboy. I'm not all on that alpha bullcrap, I'm on that common sense tip. What you did was out of pocket, like Mike Vick out of pocket. I wish we would have known, we would have had an intervention :lol:.

i see my coworkers an how they are. people around me cant even think. the ones corporate are scared of are ones obtaining a degree. i got upper management scared of me cause i know the laws and how il throw a lawsuit on em if they ever dare to fire me. got HR cautious of me. il take their 100k+ jobs in a minute if i had a chance. mofos stay reading stuff off a script and getting paid for it.

I learned this is how the real world works after graduating college. I still haven't ceased to be disappointed when I hear people making X dollars in X position but don't have anything going on in the space between their ears. Thinking and capable people are always a threat to them because they can knock them out of their position potentially. This can be frustrating if you have even a decent work ethic and a brain. I've felt this frustration knowing I can do what some people do-but better.

Last edited:
Gramps has dat dere experience

I learned this is how the real world works after graduating college. I still haven't ceased to be disappointed when I hear people making X dollars in X position but don't have anything going on in the space between their ears. Thinking and capable people are always a threat to them because they can knock them out of their position potentially. This can be frustrating if you have even a decent work ethic and a brain. I've felt this frustration knowing I can do what some people do-but better.
a lot of people do more work to get to a position than they do to work the position well.

a lot of people do more work to get to a position than they do to work the position well.

that just shows me they are not qualified for the position or they peaked as a human being or even for that company they work for. i give some people an exception like my regional manager. she was raped at 15 and got impregnated by her rapist. she started from the bottom and worked her way up to where shes at now. shes AMAZING with connecting with other managers, employees, and customers. she loses points for following the same script as everyone else though caused i asked 3 people in HR about 401ks after they gave us this stupid 30 minute elementary school level video to watch about why unions are bad. they all said the same thing word for word and it drove me crazy and i spoke up about it. the looks from HR had me dying.

I dont know where to put this but....

can I get a legit workout doing yoga? Im thinking about going to the classes at my gym.

I'm going to try spinning for the first time tonight

I dont know where to put this but....

can I get a legit workout doing yoga? Im thinking about going to the classes at my gym.

I'm going to try spinning for the first time tonight

Spinning is pretty cool when the classes get into it from what i've heard. It's all about the instructor.

From my understanding, Yoga is just mad peaceful and zenlike. :smokin

Makes me want a damn massage.

Back
Top Bottom