Right behind there with 13

Great woke up to ex talk :smh:

Ima try and raw fruit / vegan diet next week :nerd:

Work from. 8-10 today :x :x

Got 4 hours of sleep :smh:

Two hours of work ain't bad fam :pimp:

Nah fam.

14 hour day :x

I have my 2nd interview today for the part time gig and I pray I land it. Life has just been great as of late :pimp:

Get that job sir :pimp:

Own it :pimp:

2 years ago I had 140 pairs of shoes.
Now.. I have 5.

Those trips to la to go see my girl at the time were all on my shoes. I would sell shoes to get money to go down there.
Spoil her with gifts dinners hotels..
That same girl flirted with a frat guy n I have no-one.

Now 2 years later I have nothing to show for the work I did. At lwast I had my shoes then.. now I have nothing.
I moved to la cuz of her.
Shoulda stayed home.

Sorry im a bit drunk tonight.
Lonely in the goddamn apartment reflecting on my crappy life.
I miss home.

I miss my dogs.

:frown:

Dam. Where r u originally from?
Don't judge us ! :rofl:
It was that late night reflecting convos, it is what is yambgod.

He is allowed to judge u

Now.. I have 5.

Those trips to la to go see my girl at the time were all on my shoes. I would sell shoes to get money to go down there.

Now 2 years later I have nothing to show for the work I did. At lwast I had my shoes then.. now I have nothing.
Shoulda stayed home.

I miss home.

I miss my dogs.

Dam. Where r u originally from?
Don't judge us ! :rofl:
It was that late night reflecting convos, it is what is yambgod.

He is allowed to judge u

:pimp: :pimp: good work

Right behind there with 13
Nah fam.

14 hour day :x
Get that job sir :pimp:

Own it :pimp:

I was just trying to make you feel better and seem like it was less time than it was. :D

I have my 2nd interview today for the part time gig and I pray I land it. Life has just been great as of late :pimp:

This attitude right here>>>>>>>

Good luck famb :smokin

Thank both of you. I definitely want this position and I'm believing that today is just a formality. The gentleman who first interviewed told me that the 2nd interview would be just to make sure that me or the person who interviewed me that day wasn't weirded out or something.

just found out it is okay to not come off as happy all the time. (even if you are)

best of luck Da R Entertainment

don't forget to breath people.

peace.

Last edited:
Maybe if my job didn't hire hood boogers the turnover rate wouldn't be so high :rolleyes

My boy who was more than qualified and professional didn't get a call back but boomquisha from the block gets hired.

Then proceeds to curse out her manager a week into work and create a scene :smh:

Maybe if my job didn't hire hood boogers the turnover rate wouldn't be so high :rolleyes

My boy who was more than qualified and professional didn't get a call back but boomquisha from the block gets hired.

Then proceeds to curse out her manager a week into work and create a scene :smh:

Typical hiring processes. SMH

to anybody getting/trying to get over a broken heart \(^_^)/

keep pushing and be happy, stay happy.
smile.gif

Gotta keep pushing. These emotions are no joke, I didn't expect it to hit me like this. Had to block her from everything. Our mutual friends don't even know what tip she's on.
laugh.gif
I'm so intrigued now because it literally DOESN'T make sense.

Salute LOT. How y'all feelin'? I don't eem feel like going thru all of last night's posts. But I did peep Rck2's blanket statement of a typical NT'er :lol: wow

Damn Rerto23J, you'll be alright man. Sometimes it makes sense that it doesn't make sense. Not your fault. Once you are ok with that, everything will be smoother.

How does TAN feel about Beck's beer?

I prefer schlips

So about 2 weeks ago I find a iPhone 5 at the gym, I didn't go to the front desk and give it in, I end up taking it and selling, fast forward to last Friday the gym contacts me and tells me they know i found the phone, I tell the manager ill see if I can get it back and I'll return it and he says ok, unfortunately I can't get it back, can they call the police on me and say I stole it? Can i be charged with anything? Technically I found it, I'm in NYC also I know rules are different in different states

Someone snitched.

Lil Wayne gets his pizza from Lil Seizures :rofl:

This made me lol

Oh ****, it's meth

Now.. I have 5.

Shoulda stayed home.

I miss home.

I miss my dogs.

That sucks man. I'd be pissed.

dghTh.gif

Testing, I hate cats btw

Don't let WHT see this

just found out it is okay to not come off as happy all the time. (even if you are)

best of luck Da R Entertainment

don't forget to breath people.

peace.

What's wrong with being happy? If you are, you are F what other people have to say about it.

High turn over = low pay for employees and no benefits. Some places like a high turnover, word to ACS.

Last edited:
Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves? :smh: . Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.

What's wrong with being happy? If you are, you are F what other people have to say about it.

Being happy is cool but you don't have to always come off that way.

Happy =/= being constantly cheery. There is a difference. People that are constantly cheery you just want to slap, but you can be happy and show it without the smiling and constant perkiness.

Wait MJGREATXII, basically sold his collection to furnish gifts and a good time for his then gf? Then she leaves? :smh: . Damn I just peeped this. Some of y'all dudes need mentors forreal. You don't ever do some dumb **** like that.

so many things I could say about hiring hoodie rats over qualified black men... smh ...

The white man/black woman relationship ... the black man suffers because of it...

:smh: :smh:

High turn over = low pay for employees and no benefits. Some places like a high turnover, word to ACS.

Oh I agree but my job starts off at mid teens and isn't a hard job by any means.

so many things I could say about hiring hoodie rats over qualified black men... smh ...

The white man/black woman relationship ... the black man suffers because of it...

:smh: :smh:

Idk about all that, but :smh: at some of the people I see get hired.

I just :smh:

ESP seeing them from the interview process and forward :smh:

Back
Top Bottom