the thread about nothing...

And by friend I meqn I had to pay extra for him to go get it. :lol: :smh:
Some friend.

shake that dude asap. if your homie cant get you a drink when you're down he aint ****. and charging you? :smh:

I bought my friend's kid brother a bottle and he was $5 short and I spotted him. Made me feel like I did a good deed :pimp:

Son how are you not passed out yet??? Drink up kid :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm waking back up to enjoy my Tuesday and you're smashing 5000mg of sodium at 4 am.

I miss that life :frown:

ohhh she hates me, I think because 
1) I was terrible as a 'friend' during the initial break up phase

2) I tried/wanted to get back together (in hindsight I'm a ******g idiot for this)
3) She couldn't give me a straight up reason of why she wanted to break up, so she got frustrated/annoyed with me for asking

but why she hates me to this extent???

Optimistically, maybe she was handling the break up as bad as me and needed to cut me off to move on?

Pessimistically, she literally hates my guts

Realistically, its just easier to move on if you delete someone outta your life. And this is the one that probably hurts the most. 

Also, I blew tens of thousands of dollars on her while we were together. That just makes me heated thinking about all the **** I did for her 
mean.gif

Like I said tho, I'm really starting to get over this. Saturday night certainly helped, I was on fire like I had never been before. It was unreal. Like fishing with dynamite 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
devil.gif
smh... come on, famb ..

:smh:

2 years ago I had 140 pairs of shoes.
Now.. I have 5.

Those trips to la to go see my girl at the time were all on my shoes. I would sell shoes to get money to go down there.
Spoil her with gifts dinners hotels..
That same girl flirted with a frat guy n I have no-one.

Now 2 years later I have nothing to show for the work I did. At lwast I had my shoes then.. now I have nothing.
I moved to la cuz of her.
Shoulda stayed home.

Sorry im a bit drunk tonight.
Lonely in the goddamn apartment reflecting on my crappy life.
I miss home.

I miss my dogs.

:frown:

Dam. Where r u originally from?
Don't judge us ! :rofl:
It was that late night reflecting convos, it is what is yambgod.

He is allowed to judge u

Back
Top Bottom