the thread about nothing...

**** yall, I ain't even drinking tonight and yall got me talking about this mess 
frown.gif

Well. Im asking how come she hates you? :lol:

Me too famb me too I be dwelling on the past too much. :smh:
ohhh she hates me, I think because 
1) I was terrible as a 'friend' during the initial break up phase

2) I tried/wanted to get back together (in hindsight I'm a ******g idiot for this)
3) She couldn't give me a straight up reason of why she wanted to break up, so she got frustrated/annoyed with me for asking

but why she hates me to this extent???

Optimistically, maybe she was handling the break up as bad as me and needed to cut me off to move on?

Pessimistically, she literally hates my guts

Realistically, its just easier to move on if you delete someone outta your life. And this is the one that probably hurts the most. 

Also, I blew tens of thousands of dollars on her while we were together. That just makes me heated thinking about all the **** I did for her 
mean.gif

Like I said tho, I'm really starting to get over this. Saturday night certainly helped, I was on fire like I had never been before. It was unreal. Like fishing with dynamite 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
devil.gif
Girls be on some holding grudges bs :smh:. But you're way better than me.

She got caught and grounded by her parents for a LONG time partially cause of me. I tried to smash her best friend who's a mutt with a FAT ***. (See her all the time in campus and shes stays looking at me)

This happened a few years ago and girl is clearly not over it....I dumped her prior to everything taking place and I was gonna get back with her then this all occurred. Still haven't forgiven myself :smh: best girl I've ever had. Broke up cause I felt trapped. Like wtf is that. ..
Sorry went on a rant.

And welcome to my world **** that pops into my head every night before bed. :smh:

Girls be on some holding grudges bs
mean.gif
. But you're way better than me.

She got caught and grounded by her parents for a LONG time partially cause of me. I tried to smash her best friend who's a mutt with a FAT ***. (See her all the time in campus and shes stays looking at me)

This happened a few years ago and girl is clearly not over it....I dumped her prior to everything taking place and I was gonna get back with her then this all occurred. Still haven't forgiven myself
mean.gif
best girl I've ever had. Broke up cause I felt trapped. Like wtf is that. ..
Sorry went on a rant.

And welcome to my world **** that pops into my head every night before bed.
mean.gif
tired.gif
 dang bae, at least you broke up with her...... that's your own damn fault 
laugh.gif
 My ex dumped my *** 
embarassed.gif

Being sober sucks, I'm all rational and coherent tonight. This stinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls be on some holding grudges bs :smh: . But you're way better than me.

This happened a few years ago and girl is clearly not over it....I dumped her prior to everything taking place and I was gonna get back with her then this all occurred. Still haven't forgiven myself :smh: best girl I've ever had. Broke up cause I felt trapped. Like wtf is that. ..

Sorry went on a rant.

And welcome to my world **** that pops into my head every night before bed. :smh:
|I  dang bae, at least you broke up with her...... that's your own damn fault 
laugh.gif

My ex dumped my *** 
embarassed.gif

Being sober sucks, I'm all rational and coherent tonight. This stinks.
True :smh:
Im so damn dumb though I was trying to smash her best friend while with her tho.. I was young buck in hs and thought I was doing it Little did i know :smh:. Looking back im like

True
mean.gif

Im so damn dumb though I was trying to smash her best friend while with her tho.. I was young buck in hs and thought I was doing it Little did i know
mean.gif
. Looking back im like
We were both each others first real boyfriend/girlfriend..... so relationship-wise we were both just too young, immature to last forever I guess. We were together for sooooo long too, but again, for being each others significant other at the young age of 19; I guess I should have seent the end was coming sooner or later. Plus we met in community college, so as soon as she moved to LB and I moved to Sac, it should have been obvious.

As recent as a week or two before we broke up we'd been talking about our future kids names, house, wedding, retirement plans etc 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

tumblr_m5zss5fqEO1qbnoh8o1_500.gif

tired.gif
I'm starting to sound real pathetic everytime I talk about this
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't decide if I wanna try and take down 12 tacos from Taco Bell or just go to bed 
laugh.gif

True :smh:

Im so damn dumb though I was trying to smash her best friend while with her tho.. I was young buck in hs and thought I was doing it Little did i know :smh: . Looking back im like
We were both each others first real boyfriend/girlfriend..... so relationship-wise we were both just too young, immature to last forever I guess. We were together for sooooo long too, but again, for being each others significant other at the young age of 19; I guess I should have seent the end was coming sooner or later. Plus we met in community college, so as soon as she moved to LB and I moved to Sac, it should have been obvious.

As recent as a week or two before we broke up we'd been talking about our future kids names, house, wedding, retirement plans etc 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

tumblr_m5zss5fqEO1qbnoh8o1_500.gif

tired.gif

I'm starting to sound real pathetic everytime I talk about this
mean.gif

Goddammit now I want a shot at redemption :smh:

Goddammit now I want a shot at redemption
mean.gif
That's basically exactly what I said in my mind... and then I attempted to win her back and make my case. 

Pretty sure thats when she decided to hate me 
laugh.gif

don't do it son, just let it go and let time do it's thing.

Back
Top Bottom