the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lscwj0H9FL1qjb0xwo1_500.jpg

:evil:

If they're giving you a second chance, they must have liked something about you. I don't think you should change any hardcore facts you've given them maybe give more specifics to already answered questions. go get'em
They ain't giving me a second chance :lol: my boy is gonna get me another interview. He got me the first one.

So about 2 weeks ago I find a iPhone 5 at the gym, I didn't go to the front desk and give it in, I end up taking it and selling, fast forward to last Friday the gym contacts me and tells me they know i found the phone, I tell the manager ill see if I can get it back and I'll return it and he says ok, unfortunately I can't get it back, can they call the police on me and say I stole it? Can i be charged with anything? Technically I found it, I'm in NYC also I know rules are different in different states

So about 2 weeks ago I find a iPhone 5 at the gym, I didn't go to the front desk and give it in, I end up taking it and selling, fast forward to last Friday the gym contacts me and tells me they know i found the phone, I tell the manager ill see if I can get it back and I'll return it and he says ok, unfortunately I can't get it back, can they call the police on me and say I stole it? Can i be charged with anything? Technically I found it, I'm in NYC also I know rules are different in different states

Looks like you got a problem.

Seriously how did they know you found it? Did you tell anyone? :nerd:

Probably the Cameras.

Pepper da angus.

Just got done......

thank god there was nobody else at the gym but me or I would have been beyond embarrassed.

mean.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Na I didn't tell anyone, I guess they checked the cameras

Hell no they CANNOT say you stole it . You found something tht was lost . It was in no ones possession therefor you did not steal it . They probably had you on camera finding the phone . The person who lost it said they lost it at the gym and the gyms management went through some video tape . Also if the iPhones IEMI number is active on another account it can be tracked by the police if a report is filed but tht has nothing to do with you since your not the one whose account it is . The IEMI number is like the iPhones fingerprint . Thts all . Do not panic

Last edited:
Dat sn to post ratio is off da charts.

U Messed up . U shoulda said someone stole it the next day from u at school

I laugh at funny things, people calling each other papi or posting the same gif five times a day just aren't funny. :lol:

I probably watch and know more comedy than the average regular in this thread. Don't mistake not laughing at little jokes for not having a sense of humor or knowing comedy.

who are some of your favorites?

mine: Mitch Hedberg, Chris Rock, Jim Gaffigan, Bill Burr, Aries Spears, Bernie Mac, Louis Black, Aziz
My recent watched are Aziz, Louis CK, John Mulaney, Russell Peters, Patrice O'Neal, Woody Allen. In addition some favorites are Hedberg, Rock, Burr, Carlin, Steve Martin, Lenny Bruce, and of course Pryor. I'm sure I'll remember 5 more the second I hit submit.
I personally enjoy some Bob Hope, Yakov Smirnoff, Gallagher, Carrot Top...and the Dane Cook of the early 2000's.

Just got done......

thank god there was nobody else at the gym but me or I would have been beyond embarrassed.

mean.gif
frown.gif

embarassed.gif
What happened papi
Son, I haven't worked out (like I used to at least) since December

So tonight I went and just looked like you guys tonight at the gym, just real weak, frail, virgin looking, peasant like NTers..... well at least 2 of yall combined, since most of yall are frail and haven't touched a weight in your life *shots fired*

Dat struggle was real tonight tho, haven't felt this weak since HS like 6 years ago 
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell no they CANNOT say you stole it . You found something tht was lost . It was in no ones possession therefor you did not steal it . They probably had you on camera finding the phone . The person who lost it said they lost it at the gym and the gyms management went through some video tape . Also if the iPhones IEMI number is active on another account it can be tracked by the police if a report is filed but tht has nothing to do with you since your not the one whose account it is . The IEMI number is like the iPhones fingerprint . Thts all . Do not panic
I think, pretty much

is a gym considered public space or private?

unless they have signs up saying to turn in anything found or something.

I think you're good though, don't panic.

Son, I haven't worked out (like I used to at least) since December

So tonight I went and just looked like you guys tonight at the gym, just real weak, frail, virgin looking, peasant like NTers..... well at least 2 of yall combined, since most of yall are frail and haven't touched a weight in your life *shots fired*

Dat struggle was real tonight tho, haven't felt this weak since HS like 6 years ago 
mean.gif
when did it become bad to be a NTer though?

Wats wrong with not lifting?
For me? Well I'm kinda known as a meat head in real life..... not a good look for me being so weak right now 
tired.gif

In general? There's nothing wrong with it per se.... but I always wonder why folks are content with being frail.

I think its some weird complex I've created for myself since I'm asian and being skinny is one of the stereotypes I've made an effort to bust since I was like 14

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom